Brechin City V Darvel...........Monday night TV Stars

3 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

Of all the games to pick, why this one? It should have been Auchinleck v Hamilton. Obviously. 

Those two clubs probably didn't want to play on Monday night.

6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Had no idea Andy Kirk was Irish.

Me neither :lol:

2 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I really dislike Jane Lewis.

I don't mean to be harsh on her as I'm sure she's lovely. But she always sounds so nervous and awkward on air. She absolutely loves a cliché too - regardless of whether or not it's relevant.

5 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I don't mean to be harsh on her as I'm sure she's lovely. But she always sounds so nervous and awkward on air. She absolutely loves a cliché too - regardless of whether or not it's relevant

I spoke to her a few weeks ago and she was sound, I think when the red light goes on the nerves kick in.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I spoke to her a few weeks ago and she was sound, I think when the red light goes on the nerves kick in.

Which is a wee bit of an issue in her particular profession.

The way she talks reminds me of me in the early years of Uni. The horrible feeling of your mouth moving quicker than your brain.

7 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Me neither :lol:

I don't mean to be harsh on her as I'm sure she's lovely. But she always sounds so nervous and awkward on air. She absolutely loves a cliché too - regardless of whether or not it's relevant.

I always get the impression that she has little or no interest in the sport she presents. Its like she got landed on the sports desk on her first day to keep her busy and just hasnt budged since.

Never gives the impression she has any clue whats going on other than the cliche pish that is no doubt bullet pointed in from of her.

Not as if she's new to this or anything.