The Binos v Tranent Jnrs

rhliston

Clash of the Round imo 😀The Binos v Tranent tie this Saturday at Forthbank.

The question Binos fans are asking can we get out of the slump we are in just now and get into the 4th round where a potential money spinning tie could await us or will Tranent 2 tiers below us cause a shock and March into the  4th round. 

Hopefully we will get past Tranent and get into the next round but I don’t think it will be easy. No doubt Tranent see this as their Cup Final and will be up for it. 

Prediction Binos 1 Tranent 0 🙏

I’m really not looking forward to this tie. Tranent will fancy their chances of progressing given our poor form.

Hopefully we’ll see a good travelling support for a bit of atmosphere.

I see Kyle Lander plays with them. If he starts, he’s guaranteed to score against us 😂

Is that not the attraction of cup competitions. Both clubs will fancy their chances. But bookies have us clear favs. McGeachie’s interview after EC game left me in no doubt about the passion in the SA dressing room.

Scarf and LFD ready and waiting.

Can’t believe so many Tranent fans walked out after the 3 goal, the players didn’t deserve that.

Anyway good win for us, and despite a wee flurry before Half Time, it never really looked in any doubt after Mackin’a opener.

Thought Heaver and Grant were excellent and Mackin effective today, yes we were wasteful but it was job done and no embarrassment, onto the next round!

Good win for us today, did not expect to win by 4 goals, expected it to be a bit ore difficult but we took our chances and went in 2-0 up at halftime. 

Second half felt Tranent started well and we were fortunate to have a shot cleared off the line to keep it at 2-0 and when we got the penalty to make it 3-0 it was game over. Felt Tranent tired late on and it was no surprise that we got a fourth goal. 

Onwards to the 4th Round where hopefully we will get a money spinning tie against one of the big guns.