The Hearts v 7th place hopefuls St Mirren

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It’s a fictional cartoon Edinburgh where all hearts fans are obsessed with 1986 and all hibs fans are loveable thieving junkie scumbags

Indeed. I particularly like when he tries to coin phrases that nobody uses. “Sparryheids” is a big favourite of mine. A couple of throbbers on Hibs.net and nae c**t else on the planet have ever, do, or are likely to use it. 🤣

Edited by Kyle Reese

41 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Doesn't really sound like you'll be an different with us tbf.

We will have a go that's for sure I have put on record I don't expect us to win . Most of my wife's family are Hearts supporters they always tell me St Mirren are Hearts boggy team. 

2 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

We will have a go that's for sure I have put on record I don't expect us to win . Most of my wife's family are Hearts supporters they always tell me St Mirren are Hearts boggy team. 

Dumbarton, surely?

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

Indeed. I particularly like when he tries to coin phrases that nobody uses. “Sparryheids” is a particular favourite of mine. A couple of throbbers onHibs.net and nae c**t else on the planet have ever, do, or are likely to use it. 🤣

In my experience Hibs fans are way cooler than Hearts fans. Most Hearts fans are OK but you have a thick as f**k element simlour to a huge Govan element.  

1 minute ago, ZingaliMan said:

In my experience Hibs fans are way cooler than Hearts fans. Most Hearts fans are OK but you have a thick as f**k element simlour to a huge Govan element.  

You’ve clearly just been a bit unlucky in the circles you’ve travelled in. 

12 hours ago, houston_bud said:

I can see why you'd say that but we're were rotten at home to Dundee and Livingston and our best performances have come away from home. Hearts aren't having their best spell either. We completely outplayed Motherwell (albeit only getting a draw) yet last week they deservedly turned Hearts over. 

Hearts on their day are a good side but I wouldn't write of our chances of taking something. 

Definitely. Our best performances were at Fir Park, Easter Road and the first half in Dingwall.

Tynecastle isn't a great hunting ground for us though. 

But I agree, any result tomorrow wouldn't be a huge surprise. I'd never write off this team but as I said we'll need to play much much better than we did against Dundee and Livi to get anything. 

I hope Erhahon will be fit enough to start. 

45 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

The big story here is actually that three points tomorrow would put us on the same number of wins as Hearts managed in total two seasons ago. 

“… two seasons ago.” 😄