Ross KKKounty v Dundee United 27 November 2021

5 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Cant grudge them a draw however its a kick in the balls that it came extremely late and from a needless free kick. Disappointed 

After the sending off we were at best sloppy and at worst unprofessional.  Clark’s inability to waste 30 seconds or so at the corner flag on the 90 minute mark an example.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

After the sending off we were at best sloppy and at worst unprofessional.  Clark’s inability to waste 30 seconds or so at the corner flag on the 90 minute mark an example.

Disappointing. Hibs goal aside, that sort of graft to protect leads is all he has been good for in the league this season.

If he's not even managed that then it's not ideal... 

A thoroughly deserved point, in fact no one could really begrudge us the 3 had their keeper not made some decent saves as well as their defender heading the ball off the line.

Last gasp goals are always special and todays was no different.

I hope the person who threw the smokebomb on to the pitch can be identified, stupid behaviour.

It might have just been a point, but it shows we are improving and it keeps the unbeaten run going which is so important. Well done to the players and management.

1 minute ago, silver said:

A thoroughly deserved point, in fact no one could really begrudge us the 3 had their keeper not made some decent saves as well as their defender heading the ball off the line.

Last gasp goals are always special and todays was no different.

I hope the person who threw the smokebomb on to the pitch can be identified, stupid behaviour.

It might have just been a point, but it shows we are improving and it keeps the unbeaten run going which is so important. Well done to the players and management.

That's how football usually works tbh.

Didn’t deserve to win today but when you are 1 up against 10 men you really hope to see it out. Benji man of the match for us with it being a common theme this season that a defensive player getting man of the match, really need to start seeing more from the players at the top end of the pitch. 

For County I thought Paton played well and the couple of times I’ve seen Hungbo he looks very dangerous but any team that has White and Iacovitti in their starting lineup most weeks deserves to go down. 

Happy enough with the point but I feel if anyone deserved to win it was us , united should be very grateful for the back core of siegrist , mulgrew and Edwards , outside the old firm it’s probably the best in the league and had it not been for those 3 being on form we’d definitely have grabbed the 3 points today, for us cancola had a very good game , paton and Baldwin were decent, Randall doesn’t suit left back and Clarke didn’t deserve the sending off, in the long run I hope the back line reverts to Randall Clarke Baldwin Vokins , as iacovitti was once again poor

5 minutes ago, House Bartender said:

Just what is "a very difficult venue"? A constantly bad pitch? A threatening crowd? Lions released into the visitors dressing room at half time? A home ref?  And how did it affect the result?

image.png.95f8067f5415b900f63170667d79b26a.png

Probably being surround by the White Walkers can be intimidating.

Great to see Appéré get a goal but what a stupid foul to give away in the last minute of the the game to allow County to get everyone in the box. It wasn't as if there was any chance of winning the ball.

I rate Louis so hopefully he gets a run of games now and Clark gets dropped once Fuchs and Levitt are back. 

9 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Great to see Appéré get a goal but what a stupid foul to give away in the last minute of the the game to allow County to get everyone in the box. It wasn't as if there was any chance of winning the ball.

I rate Louis so hopefully he gets a run of games now and Clark gets dropped once Fuchs and Levitt are back. 

I thought at the game it was a stupid foul to give away (along with a few others at the edge of the box), but having seen it back on TV I think Louis slipped and a result careered into the County player.

That said County deserved a point from the game at the very least.

12 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Again with the point scoring. I don’t know if you’re at the wind up, but I do know you’re a w****r. That’s factual.

If you get wound up by such an innocuous quip maybe Pie and Bovril is not for you.

7 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Who’s it for then, people with pish craic about racism? Guess it’s not for me then.

I'm not at all sure that your use of the r word is a rational basis for a riposte.

My weekend experience of the Dundee support is coloured by the cohort that belligerently and without face coverings stocked up with groceries for the southbound A9 trip. 

9 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Not in the mood for your shite tonight

Apologies if you aren't from Dundee. Nevertheless, would you agree that putting older and more vulnerable citizens at risk is not a good look from the self styled yes city?

On 27/11/2021 at 19:21, Rcfc fan said:

Happy enough with the point but I feel if anyone deserved to win it was us , united should be very grateful for the back core of siegrist , mulgrew and Edwards , outside the old firm it’s probably the best in the league and had it not been for those 3 being on form we’d definitely have grabbed the 3 points today, for us cancola had a very good game , paton and Baldwin were decent, Randall doesn’t suit left back and Clarke didn’t deserve the sending off, in the long run I hope the back line reverts to Randall Clarke Baldwin Vokins , as iacovitti was once again poor

Grateful that we have scouted and recruited three players who are good at what they do? Is the bar that low that we should be grateful for that?