Ross KKKounty v Dundee United 27 November 2021

We venture into darkest Dingwall on Saturday to take on a team who seem to have found a bit of form.

Hopefully Levitt will replace the fuckwit Butcher, failing which Glass.  I’d be tempted to start Appere ahead of Clark.

A win here would be nice.

Is there much profit in making fun out of racism? 

Thought Ross County looked decent earlier in the season at Tannadice, not even two months ago, and they've had a few good performances since then.

United might be a bit different in midfield on Saturday, and we'll miss Fuchs if he doesn't make it as he allows Harkes more freedom to go forward. I'd be all for Appere taking Clark's place, but suspect Courts will find a space for him somewhere in the starting eleven.

7 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Hopefully at least some of the County players make it through the 90 mins unscathed. 

Verbally abused and provoked outside the ground after the game as well. Hope the northerners have plenty security on hand. 

Will never understand people that try and point score over racism. The most hideous form of abuse and people are happy that another club is “more racist” than their own. Shouldn’t be happy until it’s eradicated from society completely.

In terms of the match itself, not seen much of United this season but seem to be on a decent run so will expect a tough game but we seem to have found a spark and if Hungbo is on his game then we could be in for an exciting match.

19 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

If we are missing Levitt and Fuchs thats the heart of the midfield ripped out.  We wont even have Butcher to bring in as a sitting midfielder.  Maybe Glass to come in alongside Harkes and have Clark playing a bit deeper off Appere.

I’d prefer Hoti to Clark in that role.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I’d prefer Hoti to Clark in that role.

Would be very surprised if we see Clark in midfield ever again after how he did for Mellon and Neilson. no Fuchs or Levitt does worry me greatly however, hopefully Hoti, Glass and Harkes can just pass their way through County.