Chav destinations

Dubai is great to go Oct- march and you are basically guaranteed the sun during the day but not to mental hot and it's nice and cool at nights.However I prefer Abu Dhabi to Dubai.

Vegas is tremendous I've been 17 times now and if you have never been go to the new strip to see it all then gtf down to the old strip that was the original strip it soo much better and cheaper.

So basically I'm a chav however I've never been to Maga

Butlins Ayr, Crossburn Caravan Park Peebles, Solway Lido Silloth......when 'ah were t'lad these were the classy, chavvy joints to go to. Parents used to scour the holiday supplement pages of The Sunday Post I think...........................

Of course, since then it's Business Class and Tuscan villas all the way.................................................

14 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Yes, Johnny. You are what we class "Chav as f**k". 

I do actually still wear a cap, and have always owned at least 1 pair of Nike Air Max.

I was once compared to lotto lout Mikey Carol. 

Edited by johnnydun

4 hours ago, Meldrew said:

heartbreaking to discover this place is now Bogan central

sign-showing-surfers-paradise-in-queensl

"Now'?

I chose not to stop there on my way up the coast 30 years ago because of its reputation. The locals called it Sufferer's Parasite.