Chav destinations

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

My thoughts are that you are a tory, and this makes your attitude of snobbery unsurprising, but no less repugnant.

Also, you are a trolling fanny.... Just in case you thought you had somehow tricked me into this response....

He's not wrong though.

48 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

I couldn’t help but hear Stacey Anne Marie saying that her and Darryl love Dubai! It got me wondering, is Dubai just the rich Chavs Blackpool! It does seem a magnet for the “sleeve tattoo, gym attending”types! Thoughts?

i always thought these types went to Dubai to shite on the chest of wealthy arabs and come back home 10 grand richer and with a whole new set of sun drenched photies from their Only Fans.

Edited by Meldrew

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

My thoughts are that you are a tory, and this makes your attitude of snobbery unsurprising, but no less repugnant.

Also, you are a trolling fanny.... Just in case you thought you had somehow tricked me into this response....

Hi Darryl.

8 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Las Vegas is the other “chav classic”. You know the type….Old Firm season ticket holder (best seats of course), Self made Plant Hire Millionaire, Hacienda in Bothwell, hot tub etc etc

Tall Poppy Syndrome right here, or as Irvine Welsh puts it in his books " I kent his faither".