Petty Things That Please You thread

Thorongil

2 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

My youngest son watches a lot of YouTube videos by someone called Mr Beast. His videos are hugely entertaining.

Have any Clyde fans accidentally watched Mr Beast?

Oh no. You aren't tricking me into searching for beasts on the internet again.

Sometimes ill wake up in the middle of the night and have a momentary panic ive overslept, check the time, see its something like 4am and then curl up all toasty like Eric Cartman for a couple more hours of blissful peace.

Finding loose silvers or even pound coins on the ground outside, picking up coppers doesnt feel worth the effort but a 50p someone has dropped (provided its not grotty looking) is getting in my pocket.

58 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Sometimes ill wake up in the middle of the night and have a momentary panic ive overslept, check the time, see its something like 4am and then curl up all toasty like Eric Cartman for a couple more hours of blissful peace.

Finding loose silvers or even pound coins on the ground outside, picking up coppers doesnt feel worth the effort but a 50p someone has dropped (provided its not grotty looking) is getting in my pocket.

Things I need to do:

1. Glue 50p to pavement

2. Wait patiently

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

This summer I was sitting down in The Meadows and out of the corner of my eye thought I’d seen a bit of rubbish on the ground blowing towards me. Turned out it was a £20 note and it flew right into my hand. The joy I felt was probably excessive, but I was genuinely buzzing at the free money.

4 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

This summer I was sitting down in The Meadows and out of the corner of my eye thought I’d seen a bit of rubbish on the ground blowing towards me. Turned out it was a £20 note and it flew right into my hand. The joy I felt was probably excessive, but I was genuinely buzzing at the free money.

1 minute ago, Funky Nosejob said:

I once tapered one so perfectly that it cleared the u-bend on its own without the necessity of flushing. Clean wipe as well.

A ghostie.

9 hours ago, hk blues said:

Cleaning out my ears

This, this, this.

I don't get earwax, but the feeling of giving them a good scritch with a cotton bud is just indescribable.