Gala Fairydean Rovers v Annan Athletic
Inverness Caley v Morton
Kelty Hearts v Montrose
Queen's Park v Kilmarnock
Stenhousemuir v Airdrieonians
Stirling Albion v Tranent

Monday 29th

Brechin City v Darvel

Have put my neck on the line with the team I think will progress in bold but there's some very tasty ties. What's everyone's thoughts? Where are you going?
It'll be Banks O'Dee v East Fife for me as that could really go either way.

Edited by GroundhopScot

2 minutes ago, GroundhopScot said:

I reckon they'll be playing Highland League football next season. 
Long way to go of course, but this season have already beaten Nairn 5-0, Keith 6-0 & 6-1, Fraserburgh 2-1, Inverurie Loco's 2-0 and Formartine United 4-1.

They also got knocked out of the Junior Cup by Lochee United, so if they get their ground up to scratch, promotion for BoD isn't guaranteed.

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

They also got knocked out of the Junior Cup by Lochee United, so if they get their ground up to scratch, promotion for BoD isn't guaranteed.

Definitely not guaranteed but that's where I'd be placing my bets. 

Any idea what happens with play-offs if Golspie Sutherland don't win the North Caley?

I had the fear for the game vs BOD, but now that Young has gone, I’m hoping for a bit of a reaction. BOD are scooshing their league but I would like to think that there is a fair bit of difference in quality between a League 1 team and a team 3 tiers below.

Think our ties a real banana skin. Certainly not sharing some of our fans views that it'll be a win by a few goals. Would take any sort of victory just to get through.

Civil Service at 6s to beat Peterhead caught my eye but just purely going on them being up the top end of the LL.

Edited by C. Muir

13 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

I had the fear for the game vs BOD, but now that Young has gone, I’m hoping for a bit of a reaction. BOD are scooshing their league but I would like to think that there is a fair bit of difference in quality between a League 1 team and a team 3 tiers below.

They aren't really 3 tiers below though, they have won against a number of Highland League teams this season (including the leaders) so it's really bottom of tier 3 versus near the top of tier 5, and on their own patch.

10 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Think our ties a real banana skin. Certainly not sharing some of our fans views that it'll be a win by a few goals. Would take any sort of victory just to get through.

Civil Service at 6s to beat Peterhead caught my eye but just purely going on them being up the top end of the LL.

Doubt CSS will have enough to beat Peterhead. If you're looking for value then the likes of Banks O'Dee, Bonnyrigg, Kelty, Tranent are more likely to beat their higher ranked opponents.

Edited by Ginaro

Going to CS Strollers v Peterhead, treating ourselves to 'Hospitality'.

Anyone know if there's any kind of dress code? I can't find any info, but for £30 I cant imagine I need shirt and tie to be honest

11 hours ago, deej said:

Going to CS Strollers v Peterhead, treating ourselves to 'Hospitality'.

Anyone know if there's any kind of dress code? I can't find any info, but for £30 I cant imagine I need shirt and tie to be honest

Can't help you I'm afraid, but what deal do you get with hospitality there?

I've taken Talbot, Clydebank and Bonnyrigg. It's paying something stupid like 100/1 so absolutely no chance of it coming up.

But I've got a feeling that Talbot and the Bankies will both go through. Bonnyrigg was really just to pick a longer odds option. I wouldn't particularly see Darvel winning as a shock.