Celtic v Hibernian. League Cup final, 19th December

Flybhoy

10 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Ange is good at controlling the narrative about who is fit and who is not,it wouldn't be a surprise to see Kyogo in the first 11 or on the bench so we will have a better chance of getting one if he plays some part in the game.
I expect Hibs to score tomorrow but if Celtic play the way they did at Easter road earlier in the season it will only be a consolation. 

I do suspect at least one of the no chancers will make the squad.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Gannonball ticket update:

Now have one in Celtic end. Was looking forward to batter f**k out every single one of you hibees but never mind.*

Hide contents

*probs would have sat like a gimp and then would have let out a wee clap if Hibs score to make sure I don’t get found out.

south park beat a dead horse GIF

Given I was unable to get tickets on my account, set up several months ago, and we had to use a mate's to get ours; gonna say there's some amount of shite being spoken amongst the Celtic fans with a mate of a mate who registered and got them straight away here. Not a surprise obviously

12 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Given I was unable to get tickets on my account, set up several months ago, and we had to use a mate's to get ours; gonna say there's some amount of shite being spoken amongst the Celtic fans with a mate of a mate who registered and got them straight away here. Not a surprise obviously

I  got offered another one this morning in the Hibs end by a Celtic fan. Just face it your our feeder club for players and tickets. 

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I  got offered another one this morning in the Hibs end by a Celtic fan. Just face it your our feeder club for players and tickets. 

So Celtic fans are desperately trying to get rid of tickets on the day of the cup final?

Because "Celtic tickets became available"..................

What was all the mewling about Hibs request for an even split about then if there are so many fucking tickets available?

12 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

So Celtic fans are desperately trying to get rid of tickets on the day of the cup final?

Because "Celtic tickets became available"..................

What was all the mewling about Hibs request for an even split about then if there are so many fucking tickets available?

I know it’s almost like there’s some mad contagious illness and folk can’t go now or something?

Apologies if covered. What channel is this on lads?

Also, Celtic fans on this thread [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Imagine having the neck to claim you SHOULD get more than 50% for a cup final