Celtic v Hibernian. League Cup final, 19th December

Flybhoy

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Paul McGinn’s actual tears, what a blubbering tit. 

cry baby GIF

People like you will not be happy until all emotion is taken out of the game and 22 robots take to the field.

Sad.

1 minute ago, Kima Greggs said:

People like you will not be happy until all emotion is taken out of the game and 22 robots take to the field.

Sad.

“If that’s up the other end it’s not given” as I said, a blubbering tit. Crying about decisions going against them , you should have penalised for a stonewall penalty you stupid dick

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

“If that’s up the other end it’s not given” as I said, a blubbering tit. Crying about decisions going against them.

Isn't this what your club do after every old firm game ?

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

“If that’s up the other end it’s not given” as I said, a blubbering tit. Crying about decisions going against them , you should have penalised for a stonewall penalty you stupid dick

8 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

image.gif.18a588e26d3a03040bb1730d99107c30.gif

Credit to the guy who threw up on and pissed himself, then passed out and had to be taken out on a stretcher across the aisle from us for enlivening an otherwise awful first half.

No idea if the first was offside, never a foul for the second. Penalties cancelled each other out. Frustrating we didn't have a go till late as that Celtic defence is as chronic as ours. 

Celtic fans continuing to make absolute fools of themselves is lovely to see, and of course there was no sign anywhere of that mass infiltration. Hopefully Drew gets himself wound up enough that he has to start deleting posts again. Some way to celebrate a win 

22 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

1) No idea if the first was offside,

2) never a foul for the second.

3)Penalties cancelled each other out.

1) was a yard or 2 onside

2) Much like the foul for hibs goal  

3) They did, yet your fans and players and manager are greeting about it, they don’t look happy. 

372B35C0-C4E5-429B-833A-2863A9A5DDBA.jpeg

Edited by Drew Brees

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Celtic did win today didn’t they ?

never seen someone so raging after a cup victory 😂

Having actually been at the match, its difficult to be 100% sure on decisions.

First half was dreadful, all we did was contain Celtic. 

Better 2nd half, nice to see Hanlon scoring. Not got a clue what happened for the equaliser, I was still celebrating........but I hear it was our usual (this season) soft centre of the defence.

Celtics 2nd, Kyogi is clever, but we switched off and were still moaning about the (non) free kick.

Clearly we should have had a penalty, but the follow up should have been rammed home as Beaton was never giving us jack today.

No idea what Celtic fans are on about with another pen shout, assume it was at the other end? Probably a conspiracy?

We need a few changes when the new manager arrives, at least a CH and more options in midfield where we need more dynamism.

Bonus of taking the car was no fannying around for stragglers in the bus, went home via the Athens of the West (East Kilbride) and am now relaxing with a glass of Pinot Noir.

Have a nice festive period everyone - except the Celtic fans as they are basically the same rancid wankstains on society as the blue ones.

Edited by Leith Green

Beaton is a cheatin bast@rd. Might have guessed he'd be kissing and making up with the ****. Always the same with these bunrefs. Kiss and make up so he can give newco a few gifts and and have But Premier Sports up his sleeve. VAR needed big time.
Lay off the bottle pal.