Celtic v Hibernian. League Cup final, 19th December

Flybhoy

It seems like relentless bad news on all fronts these days, but the revelation that there's unsold tickets while thousands of Celtic fans miss out really warms the heart.

A real feel good story for this time of year. 

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Yeah I tried online with no success but my pal drove through and got them from the ticket office no bother. There is no danger you were giving those tickets away if you had any chance of ‘selling’ out. Nice PR move to prevent embarrassment though.

Make yourself known at the game as a celtic fan mate, that will be a better PR move.................

Yeah I tried online with no success but my pal drove through and got them from the ticket office no bother. There is no danger you were giving those tickets away if you had any chance of ‘selling’ out. Nice PR move to prevent embarrassment though.
Pretty sure the hibs ticket office would be the same as every other ticket office and ask for name and address and if you didn't meet the requirements for the tickets you wouldnt be getting them, I'm calling pish.

1 hour ago, Buddie Holly said:

5 celtic supporting workmates of mine have tickets for hibs end 🇳🇬 they are going to sit on their hands until the hibies leave 

Pretty decent of them to watch us being presented with the cup tbqhwy.

This game could go all the way to penalties,Hibs have a good balance to their team Newell is a player,Boyle will cause us problems down the left with his pace and if Nisbet is fit hes good for a goal plus Doidge being fit again is a bonus,Porteous,Campbell and Doyle-Hayes will need to keep their discipline in check.
Looking forward to this game Celtic will have their work cut out to win this one.

19 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

This game could go all the way to penalties,Hibs have a good balance to their team Newell is a player,Boyle will cause us problems down the left with his pace and if Nisbet is fit hes good for a goal plus Doidge being fit again is a bonus,Porteous,Campbell and Doyle-Hayes will need to keep their discipline in check.
Looking forward to this game Celtic will have their work cut out to win this one.

Aye but ra Sellick never get penalties so Hibs will have 5 chances to win.

55 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Aye but ra Sellick never get penalties so Hibs will have 5 chances to win.

Ange is good at controlling the narrative about who is fit and who is not,it wouldn't be a surprise to see Kyogo in the first 11 or on the bench so we will have a better chance of getting one if he plays some part in the game.
I expect Hibs to score tomorrow but if Celtic play the way they did at Easter road earlier in the season it will only be a consolation. 

Gannonball ticket update:

Now have one in Celtic end. Was looking forward to batter f**k out every single one of you hibees but never mind.*

Spoiler

*probs would have sat like a gimp and then would have let out a wee clap if Hibs score to make sure I don’t get found out.

Edited by gannonball