Celtic v Hibernian. League Cup final, 19th December

Flybhoy

Boyle vs Taylor does scare me if that happens, just happy we got Hibs since I should 100% get tickets. Only Hampden game I’ve missed since I started going was two games against Rangers, suddenly thousands more fans want tickets for those games. Its a b*****d

Just now, WeeMentalDavie said:

So Hibs' allocation is about double what they took yesterday? Everyone who could be arsed will get a ticket plus a good few thousand that didn't bother.

Don't see any grounds for complaint.

All Finals should be 50/50. 

2 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

So Hibs fans that only bother for cup finals can get a ticket whilst thousands of our STHs can't get in? Don't think so

Should always be 50/50 and if we can't sell the remaining tickets you get them. 

2 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

So Hibs fans that only bother for cup finals can get a ticket whilst thousands of our STHs can't get in? Don't think so

Would Hibs sellout a 50/50 allocation at a cup final? Yes. Only fair that it’s split down the middle in that case.

How many of your STHs turned up for your quarter final v Raith Rovers? 

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Would Hibs sellout a 50/50 allocation at a cup final? Yes. Only fair that it’s split down the middle in that case.

How many of your STHs turned up for your quarter final v Raith Rovers? 

Plenty more than the number of Hibs fan at the national stadium for a semi final 

20 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Until the last 4 years or so Celtic would regularly play out semi finals to a half empty Hampden. But then 30k plus would turn up to the final. It happens with every team, if there was a realistic chance that we’d not sell the 22k for a 50/50 split then I could understand it but there’s no evidence to back that up.

Forgive my lower league diddy ignorance, but how can that no be a 50/50 split. Its a final. Surely a 50/50 should at least be offered and then if the full allocation is not taken up then the extra seats are offered to the opponents. Thought that was how it worked.

Forgive my lower league diddy ignorance, but how can that no be a 50/50 split. Its a final. Surely a 50/50 should at least be offered and then if the full allocation is not taken up then the extra seats are offered to the opponents. Thought that was how it worked.

That is how it works. Until now, for some reason.