Championship League Table

7 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Yeah I can imagine a Scotland squad regular will end up leaving Hibs for hee-haw.

I don't think anyone will be queuing up with multi million pound offers for somebody that has scored two league goals this season. 

He's looking like he may have been found out at that level and I think he's missed his chance to get a big move. 

44 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I guess we'll have to be content with being in the mini league above dunfermline this season, seing as we're missing out on the Nisbet money. Or did I completely get football wrong and forget that money from transfers is better than league placement...

We’re one point off the bottom and *still* the wee team’s inferiority complex proves immovable.

A constant petted lip over in Kirkcaldy.

On 21/11/2021 at 15:46, BFTD said:

'Mon the Lichties.

No doubt they'll fade in the second half of the season, but just imagine if they made it into top drawer. Knighthood for The Bunnet, surely.

Arbroath are the only team I have watched in the league that look consistently decent.

However this review the SPFL are doing if there is even a chance Arbroath could win the league you can bet they will be introducing some interesting rules.

29 minutes ago, 101 said:

Arbroath are the only team I have watched in the league that look consistently decent.

However this review the SPFL are doing if there is even a chance Arbroath could win the league you can bet they will be introducing some interesting rules.

Minimum distance from the sea rules for Premier League grounds incoming!

20 minutes ago, AuAl said:

A real shame for Aberdeen that.

...and ICT, but nobody gives a f**k about them.

Existing PL clubs will be given a waiver. It would be unfair otherwise. Until Aberdeen get relegated and the rule will be scrapped, along with relegation, coincidentally.

I don’t think we’ll be anywhere near relegation if last Saturday is anything to go by. Ayr are probably less shite than Morton and QotS, and we made them look like an under 13s team.

It’s unfortunate that Peter Grant signed so many diddies, but at least the young boys, Matty Todd and Lewis McCann specifically, have stepped up to the plate since Yogi came in. Would be magic if we could just fire people like Mehmet, Pybus, Cole, and Graham in to the sun so they can be replaced with genuine quality in preparation for next season. Too late for top 4 now. We’d either need to go on a ridiculous winning run or hope Arbroath and Partick both totally collapse, which I just can’t see. I’d have took 8th place in a heartbeat after Morton scudded us 3-1 a few weeks ago so can’t complain really about not making top 4. We ain’t out the woods yet though, hence why it is quite important we can replace the shite that the idiot Grant signed so we aren’t relying on them.

39 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I don’t think we’ll be anywhere near relegation if last Saturday is anything to go by. Ayr are probably less shite than Morton and QotS, and we made them look like an under 13s team.

It’s unfortunate that Peter Grant signed so many diddies, but at least the young boys, Matty Todd and Lewis McCann specifically, have stepped up to the plate since Yogi came in. Would be magic if we could just fire people like Mehmet, Pybus, Cole, and Graham in to the sun so they can be replaced with genuine quality in preparation for next season. Too late for top 4 now. We’d either need to go on a ridiculous winning run or hope Arbroath and Partick both totally collapse, which I just can’t see. I’d have took 8th place in a heartbeat after Morton scudded us 3-1 a few weeks ago so can’t complain really about not making top 4. We ain’t out the woods yet though, hence why it is quite important we can replace the shite that the idiot Grant signed so we aren’t relying on them.

Your board fucked up by not getting rid of Grant much earlier. Had this been done you would definitely be challenging for a play off place, but it looks like you now have too much ground to make up. You never know though, stranger things have happened in football. No chance you'll be in the relegation battle and more likely playing in a boring  wee league of your own in the middle. Not very exciting. but clearly better than the alternative if Grant was still around.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Your board fucked up by not getting rid of Grant much earlier. Had this been done you would definitely be challenging for a play off place, but it looks like you now have too much ground to make up. You never know though, stranger things have happened in football. No chance you'll be in the relegation battle and more likely playing in a boring  wee league of your own in the middle. Not very exciting. but clearly better than the alternative if Grant was still around.

Yeah we know.

Mid-table nobody’s sounds like fucking heaven right now. 

Edited by parsforlife