Arbroath vs Raith Rovers

2 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Been a long time since I was at Arbroath. What’s the parking like again if anyone can help?

If you're early enough, you can park outside the ground/across from the amusements. Both sides of the road will be full, but families who are parked for amusements leave all the time in the lead up to the game, so you just have to park a bit further back and wait until someone leaves and take the space.

Arrived half an hour ago. Rain is constant but not torrential. Dry in the pub as well. On a more serious note, I love our plastic pitch. Never any worries that a game will get called off for rain, surface the same week in, week out. Braw min!

Edited by HIT THE CHANNEL

2 minutes ago, embow said:

Light rain and a moderate NW breeze around 16-18mph is the forecast. Does that mean that the wind is blowing into the corner between the stand and the away end diagonally across the pitch towards the home end?

I try and figure it out every week. At the end of the day you’ll find out when you get there 😂 

Last week was supposed to have strong gusts and after Arwen I thought it would be wild. Calmest day you could get