Arbroath vs Raith Rovers

Doesn’t it always [emoji23]. Hopefully be a decent crowd going up, first visit to Gayfield for me looking forward to ticking it off the list. 
Watch out for the jobsworth stewards at the match too,
Don't sing or cheer or enjoy yourself, and for godsake don't bang the advertising boards

Train up for this one, anyone know the score with taking a beer on the train at the moment? Ok to take a couple of cans on or is it still banned due to Covid regulations on Scotrail? Seem to recall Scotrail banned it earlier in the year but I’ve not been on a train in ages  

Rules just now is that masks are mandatory for trains in Scotland.
I however, will be sipping away on a few cans (just slip my mask down over my chin).

Train up for this one, anyone know the score with taking a beer on the train at the moment? Ok to take a couple of cans on or is it still banned due to Covid regulations on Scotrail? Seem to recall Scotrail banned it earlier in the year but I’ve not been on a train in ages  

Lner trains for a peaceful beer without interference. Its only a Scotrail policy.

13 minutes ago, rovers86 said:

Don’t know if this has already been mentioned but is the game getting streamed? Not seen anything about it so far

Yes £13 it's on the Arbroath website you'll have to create a account if you haven't used Arbroath tv before. Instructions on the website.

Just Ethan Ross that’s potentially out for this one (hopefully not) anyone else out or doubtful excluding the obvious Vaughan? Last nights result wasn’t a bad one for either team, Rovers win we’re top, Arbroath win they’re a point off top and a draw we both stay within a win of top. 

1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

Just Ethan Ross that’s potentially out for this one (hopefully not) anyone else out or doubtful excluding the obvious Vaughan? Last nights result wasn’t a bad one for either team, Rovers win we’re top, Arbroath win they’re a point off top and a draw we both stay within a win of top. 

Possibly Jamie MacDonald missing too. His other half's pregnant and was fit to burst on Tuesday night which is why he missed out. From the way McGlynn was talking, if the wee one made an appearance on Wednesday or Thursday then we'd see him back for this game. Any later than that though, and it'll likely be the first Bairn to have a significant effect on our season...

51 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Possibly Jamie MacDonald missing too. His other half's pregnant and was fit to burst on Tuesday night which is why he missed out. From the way McGlynn was talking, if the wee one made an appearance on Wednesday or Thursday then we'd see him back for this game. Any later than that though, and it'll likely be the first Bairn to have a significant effect on our season...

😂😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

A lovely morning on the Angus riviera. Mild and not much wind. Conditions perfect for this top of the table clash 

The winds to get up  - winds gusting to 33mph by kick-off., and from the SE. That'll seriously dimish our chances 😒

3 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

The winds to get up  - winds gusting to 33mph by kick-off., and from the SE. That'll seriously dimish our chances 😒

Why only your chances? As has been stated many, many times on here before - Arbroath train in Perth, only one of the squad I can think of (Swankie) lives in the town and in a normal season, perhaps 2 or 3 games max are played in particularly windy conditions. There are guys in our team who will have never played in very strong winds (at Gayfield). We’re in December and all of our home games so far have been played in good conditions with only the Ayr game being what could be considered a wee bit windy.