Arbroath vs Raith Rovers

8 minutes ago, Raithie said:

If Jamie Macs wife doesn't push this bairn out sharpish we could invariably be going up to Arbroath with no sub keeper and Thomson in goals. 

I'm not a doctor, however I prescribe the good lady round the clock star jumps until  crowning starts.

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

If Jamie Macs wife doesn't push this bairn out sharpish we could invariably be going up to Arbroath with no sub keeper and Thomson in goals. 

Not worried about Thomson between the sticks…am concerned about who’s the emergency goalie if Frankie starts in the field!🤪

On that note, anyone have any inside knowledge of the most likely player to take the gloves? Has Berra ever played keeper, for instance…

One assumes that JMcG has designated someone who has some experience of some sort…maybe the Hibs loanee?

Can't remember if I read this here or on FanTalk but someone had mentioned we had a trialist keeper warming up against Falkirk, which made no sense seen as we had Thomson on the bench and even less sense that, whoever it was, wasn't up at ICT. 

Just now, Raithie said:

Can't remember if I read this here or on FanTalk but someone had mentioned we had a trialist keeper warming up against Falkirk, which made no sense seen as we had Thomson on the bench and even less sense that, whoever it was, wasn't up at ICT. 

Aye we did. There was another face I didn’t recognise as well in our entourage. Both seemed to be enjoying our victory at FT.

3 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

Oh, I thought at first you were writing about Arbroath.

I think it's fair to say that if either team win this one they've got to be considered title contenders, particular if Killie and Caley draw tonight. 

Top of the league a couple of games short of halfway and you can't keep thinking about yourselves as plucky underdogs. 

12 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I think it's fair to say that if either team win this one they've got to be considered title contenders, particular if Killie and Caley draw tonight. 

Top of the league a couple of games short of halfway and you can't keep thinking about yourselves as plucky underdogs. 

Agree with this.  I've said it before, but there's only so long Campbell can play the plucky part timers card.  They have a good squad, good management team, and a home support that is growing.  Win tomorrow and they are in with as much of a shout as anyone else.