Arbroath vs Raith Rovers

2 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

I'd have been a bit more confident of a result here had we not been playing on a probably freezing Tues night at Inversnekie, 

I'd take the draw right now though, and praying for a gentle breeze

Wet, with wind from the west at 16mph. 7⁰C temp. Really could be doing without this distraction before heading to Lichtieland.

10 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

ICT have one less day recovery as they play on Friday night.

Indeed so they do. Forgot that they're playing Killie on Friday night. However, they don't have to travel and they've beaten them already in Ayrshire.

Raith are the best side I've seen us play this season - the only team that have outworked and out-thought us.

They were also the only side that really dealt with Nouble and nullified his threat. However, he'll be fresh on Saturday and with Raith having a tough game tomorrow night, here's hoping he'll get a bit more joy.

4 minutes ago, Lichtielegend said:

Raith are the best side I've seen us play this season - the only team that have outworked and out-thought us.

They were also the only side that really dealt with Nouble and nullified his threat. However, he'll be fresh on Saturday and with Raith having a tough game tomorrow night, here's hoping he'll get a bit more joy.

I'll be very disappointed if we don't make 5 or 6 changes for tomorrow night. McGlynn has tended to play a first choice line up every match this season but we are now at the stage where we need to prioritise, and with a full strength squad apart from Vaughan, we now have the depth to do it.

Arbroath vs Raith Rovers – Tickets now on sale

We welcome Raith Rovers FC to Gayfield on Saturday 4th December with a 3.00pm kick off.  

Arbroath Supporters can buy their tickets here
https://www.arbroathfc.co.uk/match-day-tickets/

Raith Rovers Supporters can buy their tickets here
https://www.arbroathfc.co.uk/away-tickets/

When you purchase your ticket you can save / print it in PDF format right away, but a copy will also be emailed to you.

Please check your junk / email folders if you don’t receive your email with your ticket STRAIGHT AWAY.

If you encounter any problems please email office@arbroathfc.co.uk

Please either have your ticket printed out, or saved on to your phone with your contrast fully up for our scanners to read the code.

Scottish Championship Gate Prices – Season 2021 / 2022

£19: Adult (Over 18)
£12: Concessions (Over 65, Students, Juvenile, Disabled supporter which includes Carer)
£22: Parent and Child (U12)
£24: Parent and Two Children (U12)

SPFL Championship - Game 16 - Arbroath vs  Raith Rovers - Match Prices copy.jpg

Ticket bought. Looking forward to it.
Taken the car up, however, where as previous I’ve got the train & been pished. Am I right in saying there’s a car park at the harbour end? Where Away fans are now located, I’m led to believe?
Cheers in advance.

15 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Taken the car up

Geezo, you feeling awrite? 😜

Sadly the Rona has decided to pay our household a visit so will probably be the stream for me. As for the game, I'm sure both teams will fancy themselves. If we can come away from tomorrows game unscathed then we should be going into this game full of confidence with the run we are on. 

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

Are away fans penned into the one end now?. A big support crowded into the same smallidh area would be great for atmosphere.

For most games this season the away support have had behind the harbour end goal and the curve around to just before the seaside enclosure, and the end section of the main stand. I would guess that combined would hold around 1800 so way more than enough and, as you say, would be great atmosphere wise. Partick and Killie got half the entire terracing for about 500&700 fans so wouldn’t be surprised if you got that too. Doesn’t make sense to me if the club do this as having our fans down towards the harbour when we’re shooting that way definitely gives the players (and fans) a boost.

Edited by Tattie36

5 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Are away fans penned into the one end now?. A big support crowded into the same smallidh area would be great for atmosphere.

Aye, the way it currently is, there is plenty of room

Raith are the best team we’ve played this season but that said we were really poor at starks park so i expect a tight game.
Same team v killie but craigen in for henderson, bit unlucky on dowds but donnelly will probably keep his position ahead of him