Thistle vs Pars - Fri 26th Nov

Cardle is Magic

3200 at that? Fucking no chance [emoji23] Thought we brought a decent support there but nothing to write home about at all. Deeply disappointing we are out yet again in the first round without scoring a goal.

Most entertaining thing was the guy running on the pitch after they scored and no-one bothered to stop him [emoji23]

(Might be the only game I’ve seen him this season, so probably wrong to judge but) Graham Dorrans used to be a cracking player, looked hopeless tonight though, like he’s completely done.

Not a great game to watch, but the win is all that matters particularly in the cup, thought Holt and Akinola did well and another clean sheet for Sneddon. The pitch was horrendous and definitely disadvantaged both sides ability to play good football (something you’d expect from a Yogi v McCall match). 

Aside from our terrific defensive record being a factor, I can understand why Stephen Hendrie is struggling to get a game. 

4 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

(Might be the only game I’ve seen him this season, so probably wrong to judge but) Graham Dorrans used to be a cracking player, looked hopeless tonight though, like he’s completely done.

Not a great game to watch, but the win is all that matters particularly in the cup, thought Holt and Akinola did well and another clean sheet for Sneddon. The pitch was horrendous and definitely disadvantaged both sides ability to play good football (something you’d expect from a Yogi v McCall match). 

Aside from our terrific defensive record being a factor, I can understand why Stephen Hendrie is struggling to get a game. 

😆

What was the wind like, it's been gales here and I hope it's not too bad at Falkirk tomorrow. I wouldn't like to think what it will be like at the Arbroath Forfar game 😮

Thank f**k there won’t be a replay, that was another tough watch. Goal was great but not much else really happened. Central defenders played very well, nice to see Sneddon get the clean sheet record too. 

Dunfermline were very poor.

I don’t think Stephen Hendrie is very good. 

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Reeks of a late 1-0 to someone tbh

Glad to be on the right side of the reek 

13 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

3200 at that? Fucking no chance emoji23.png 

Why would we inflate the crowd when dunfermline are on a share of the gate? 

Meant to say when I looked at the betting odds earlier the first goalscorer odds were nonsense, players out on loan and who wouldn't start even if they weren't were 13/2 and Docherty was 20/1 despite being on some free kicks. Of course I didn't bet it. 

Much like saturday that was a 0-0 which we've won 1-0. Tiffoney was very good and the defence was solid, Hendrie looked useful going forward second half. Most pleasing that we won without Mayo and Graham and also after we'd taken off Rudden and Turner. Smith looks a bit like Rudden did last season, very lacking in confidence but he's more than proven at this level so hopefully comes onto a game second half of the season.