Thistle vs Pars - Fri 26th Nov

Cardle is Magic

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

That's a bit annoying, only going to know about lunchtime Friday if the other half can attend. 

Away supporters can purchase tickets online right up to kick off. It just means there isn’t a ticket office to purchase tickets from in cash on matchday for away supporters.

8 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Away supporters can purchase tickets online right up to kick off. It just means there isn’t a ticket office to purchase tickets from in cash on matchday for away supporters.

That’s ok for me(tho it shouldn’t be too hard to buy a physical ticket at the ground). 

I’m one of those who won’t know until Friday afternoon if I’m going.  But if it’s a 5 minute job online that gets me an e-ticket I’m fine with that. 

For as long as I’ve followed Scottish football, it seems as though almost every club makes it as complicated as possible for people to actually attend matches.

£20 for teams like Thistle and Pars is already absolute robbery. At least we should get a wee cut of the gate receipts.

1 hour ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

That's perfect, cheers 👍 

16 hours ago, Grant228 said:

How's parking around the ground? 

Murano street or Garscube road should be fine, a number of other streets nearby should be ok as well. 

Be a tough game this, not massively confident, would probably prefer someone won rather than a replay though. 

21 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Murano street or Garscube road should be fine, a number of other streets nearby should be ok as well. 

Be a tough game this, not massively confident, would probably prefer someone won rather than a replay though. 

Are replays back to being a thing? I thought they were discarded last season due to COVID.

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Are replays back to being a thing? I thought they were discarded last season due to COVID.

From SFA:

There will be no replays for drawn matches in Round Four onwards, with extra-time and penalties, if required, to determine the outcome of a match.

For matches up to and including Round Three which end in a draw, a replay will be required. If the outcome of the match is still not determined after a replay, there will be no extra-time, with the winner determined by penalties.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

20 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

For as long as I’ve followed Scottish football, it seems as though almost every club makes it as complicated as possible for people to actually attend matches.

£20 for teams like Thistle and Pars is already absolute robbery. At least we should get a wee cut of the gate receipts.

It’s a cup game - you do

On 23/11/2021 at 22:34, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Might want to change the wording on the match information, which currently says “ No ticket sales for Dunfermline Athletic fans will be available on matchday.

Think it’s understandable why there’s been some confusion over that.

Mate of mine pitched up at Firhill on the day for the recent league game and couldn't buy a ticket either in person or on the website. Only after some huffing and puffing did someone in the ticket office take their money and give them a ticket. Utterly bizarre behaviour when every penny is a prisoner. Hopefully it's not the same system tonight (although I won't be going anyway).