Alloa v Dumbarton - the battle of who could care less

15 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Any reports on how we’re playing? Doesn’t sound like we’ve created much.

Been an absolutely nothing game so far.

We just created a decent opening and Orsi decided to have a ridiculous shot from range for some reason.

45 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Alloa seem to love a red.

Mendy seems a bit of a liability surely? Should've seen red in the last match against us and then was sent packing the next week (I think) in the first minute or so? I just knew when I seen the sending off it would be him.

2 minutes ago, squeezebox-son said:

Mendy seems a bit of a liability surely? Should've seen red in the last match against us and then was sent packing the next week (I think) in the first minute or so? I just knew when I seen the sending off it would be him.

It was Niang who was lucky to avoid a red against us in the last game (unless Mendy did something daft as well?). I’m pretty sure Ning got sent off after about 20 seconds the following weekend as well!

16 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Absolutely superb goal for the winner.

We got a bit of luck there, a draw would've been fair IMO. However, Alloa certainly didn't deserve to win and we produced the one moment of real quality in the match.

you deserved the win 

mendy stoopid git that he is gets in a fracas on a booking ,  ..Tit .

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

It was Niang who was lucky to avoid a red against us in the last game (unless Mendy did something daft as well?). I’m pretty sure Ning got sent off after about 20 seconds the following weekend as well!

Ahh, you are correct. Must be a nightmare having so many players getting red cards eh... 🙄

And Alloa the rip off merchants are even charging £18 entry to their Scottish Cup tie next week against the Big Rose. £10 for concessions and kids. So gonna cost £56 for me, the missus and 2 kids to attend the game next week plus pergola money and any other ancillary expenses for the day. Think I may be selfish and put them off attending, and having second thoughts myself rather than make a donation to  them rip off merchants. I would rather donate the £56 to Children in Need.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹