Dundee Utd v Aberdeen

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I’ve obviously no idea whether this is true or not, but if Ojo, in full view of lots of other people in the street, chased somebody, punched him to the ground and gave him a cut lip, it’s amazing that we’re only hearing about it four days later.

We aren't grasses.

I think it’s one of the boys who organise the displays who Ojo has went for. Had heard about it on Monday but assumed it was just arms and legs shite. Apparently not, interesting to see what comes of this.

There was something in the air on Saturday, even before all the Ojo stuff kicked off. Saw a guy with his head burst open before the match and another huckled in the back of a police van. Some people really need to moderate their alcohol intake, giving us seasoned bevvy merchants a bad rep.

8 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

I think it’s one of the boys who organise the displays who Ojo has went for. Had heard about it on Monday but assumed it was just arms and legs shite. Apparently not, interesting to see what comes of this.

There was something in the air on Saturday, even before all the Ojo stuff kicked off. Saw a guy with his head burst open before the match and another huckled in the back of a police van. Some people really need to moderate their alcohol intake, giving us seasoned bevvy merchants a bad rep.

Interesting interpretation of events, here.

31 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

In these days of everything and anything being plastered all over social media, I would be surprised that Ojo chasing and hitting a United fan in full view of a street full of people didn’t come to light until four days after it allegedly happened. 

Expecting the quote from Tam Courts

"Well I was actually half way along the Cleppy Road by 5pm, on my way to catch DFS before it shut (had to close that pouffe sale) but still managed to see the Ojo incident so I think he should be rightly punished"

10 minutes ago, Futureboy said:

No, I didn't see the alleged incident but was made aware of it as I was in hospo after the game.

Where did it allegedly happen?  Aberdeen statement saying it was in an area designated as “secure and restricted”.