Dundee Utd v Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Aberdeen have to appeal the red card.  United have to take action against the fan(ny) in the crowd.  Courts has to consider very carefully whether he will play Butcher again.

Wasnt it a 2nd yellow?

Guest Bob Mahelp

For all Glass has rightly been criticised this season, we've been struck by remarkable bad luck in that we've lost a whole defence to injuries and in the fact that we've suffered from some ridiculously bad refereeing, almost from day one. 

Not sure what we can do about that, to be honest. 

4 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

For all Glass has rightly been criticised this season, we've been struck by remarkable bad luck in that we've lost a whole defence to injuries and in the fact that we've suffered from some ridiculously bad refereeing, almost from day one. 

We could’ve built a squad capable of coping with defensive injuries. It was abundantly obvious all summer how short we were in that area. 

7 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Your abysmal refeering luck today evened it up at 10 v 10 so I dont see how that would be a factor 

Guest Bob Mahelp
4 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Your abysmal refeering luck today evened it up at 10 v 10 so I dont see how that would be a factor 

Eh ? 

We had a player sent off for being pushed by some fat arsehole in the crowd. How is that not a factor ? 

32 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Aberdeen have to appeal the red card.  United have to take action against the fan(ny) in the crowd.  Courts has to consider very carefully whether he will play Butcher again.

Don't think we can as only a yellow card. That was a dreadful game of football though

Guest Bob Mahelp

I presume that Dundee United will be able to identify said fat arsehole and will ban him from Tannadice. 

And given how well social media works these days, if I were him I'd be deleting twitter and facebook accounts. I'd also stay well away from Aberdeen for a while. 

Just now, Bob Mahelp said:

I presume that Dundee United will be able to identify said fat arsehole and will ban him from Tannadice. 

And given how well social media works these days, if I were him I'd be deleting twitter and facebook accounts. I'd also stay well away from Aberdeen for a while. 

Surely that would be doing him a favour…

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I’d be astonished if he wasn’t given a ban by the club. Not sure if it’s police matter, possibly not. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, Dons_1988 said:

I’d be astonished if he wasn’t given a ban by the club. Not sure if it’s police matter, possibly not. 

Technically, that could be classed as assault. Obviously, nothing will come of it though.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Assuming the boy has one too many shandy’s before the game. Wonder when the fear will hit him. 

Did somebody not say that he shat himself and left just after half time ? 

10 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Sorry, what? 

You don't see how wrongly having a man sent off when we should have had the advantage is a factor?

9 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Eh ? 

We had a player sent off for being pushed by some fat arsehole in the crowd. How is that not a factor ? 

Because if your manager wasnt dung you could have used your superior skills and tactics to win the game at 10 v 10. 

It's not like you got a man sent off and we had 11. There was parity for all but 2 minutes of the 90.

Its not even as if our red was a result of good play by yous drawing the card, it was an aberration.