Dundee Utd v Aberdeen

Guest Bob Mahelp
13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The guy is 35. Looked mid 20s. The little shit chucking food should get banned by United as well. 

35 ? No fucking way. 

Even by the remarkably low standard set by 6 fingered Dab deviants, he looked about 20 stone of teenage blubber who hadn't yet started shaving. 

He'll get away with a fine, but with absolutely no bitterness or rancour, let's hope his life is ruined. 

3 minutes ago, House Bartender said:

There are different circumstances when a player must be cautioned for unsporting behaviour including if a player:

• makes unauthorised marks on the field of play

So that'll be everyone who takes a knee slide across the pitch digging parallel trenches en-route getting booked now. Unless they're at Livingston, obviously.

This is for the older fans. I remember Jim Cruickshank, the Hearts goalie, getting booked at Pittodrie in 1970 for scraping his studs in the turf to mark the middle of the goal on the six yard line.

Arrested and charged. Well done mate. 

What a shame.

Quite glad the Police have done it tbh. We've already witnessed on this very thread some folk are unaware of what an assault actually is so it may well be a warning/an education to other morons in football grounds that it's not on.

Following the arrest and charge of a 35 year old mink with assault and the touching of a heavenly dancer without consent we will for legal reasons be making no further comment on this matter at this time other than to confirm Brother Boaby Madden has undoubtedly made a total c**t of himself here. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
13 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Following the arrest and charge of a 35 year old mink with assault and the touching of a heavenly dancer without consent we will for legal reasons be making no further comment on this matter at this time other than to confirm Brother Boaby Madden has undoubtedly made a total c**t of himself here. 

In any normal universe, Madden would get his arse booted and would be dispatched to the wilderness for 2 months of whistling Elgin v Cowdenbeath and the likes. 

This is Scottish football though, and it seems like fuckwits like Madden and Beatson can ruin the game without fear of comeback. 

36 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

He absolutely was not. And the overall performance also wasn’t “garbage”. Had you been drinking before the game? 

Absolutely rank is slightly harsh, I concede I’m still bitter about his raith rovers performance. 

but he’s a million miles from being good enough and he didn’t do anything yesterday to change my opinion. 

Also I don’t remember saying the overall performance was “garbage”. 

So, when talking about the letter of the law, Madden has rightly sent off Butcher and Ojo, the idiot in the ET stand has been arrested and charged and will be rightly banned from Tannadice and the aberdeen fans are therefore having a complete heads gone about a lack of consistency from Scottish refs?

Hardly a new phenomenon.