Dundee Utd v Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Do you need a pair of specs?

Ojo confronted the Utd twat. That's enough for a yellow, going by the letter of the law. Madden applied it.

If you read my post again, you'll see that I don't agree with the decision.

However, 1-0 to the Tangerines. GIRFUY.

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You’ve been very fair about the incident on here, but that is a ridiculous statement.

I think the ‘fan’ was/is an arse and hopefully the club will take action, but talk of assault is pretty silly IMO.

22 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Never mind the staff, what exactly the f**k were the Polis up to?

Everyone in the ground knew who it was and what happened, apart from Tam Courts. Regardless of what the stewards and police did, someone of authority at the the club should have made sure that he was removed from the ground at half time.

1 minute ago, Big Shedboy said:

Ojo confronted the Utd twat. That's enough for a yellow, going by the letter of the law. Madden applied it.

If you read my post again, you'll see that I don't agree with the decision.

However, 1-0 to the Tangerines. GIRFUY.

It is shite, but you are correct, by the letter he adopted an aggressive attitude so had to be cautioned. Madden should have stopped the game however and requested that the Match Commander take action against the person responsible for the incident.

5 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Mark Jackson man of the match for me, turned the game. Sorry about your impending lifetime ban mate. 

Fat c**t couldn’t fight sleep one on one I bet? 
Unless of course the prize was a pie.

He’ll have plenty time to think about his shitebaggery every weekend now.

Fucking clown 🤣

I think the ‘fan’ was/is an arse and hopefully the club will take action, but talk of assault is pretty silly IMO.

What's your definition of assault? I'm not going all Lovejoy about this and claiming the boy should be arrested but I'm honestly in disbelief folk don't know that shoving someone is assault.

41 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

He was still there at the end of the match. I could tell who it was from my seat in the front row around the half way line, so United’s staff must have known who it was.

The fact Dundee Utd did f**k all about it at the time, when we could all see who it was, says a lot. 

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

It is shite, but you are correct, by the letter he adopted an aggressive attitude so had to be cautioned. Madden should have stopped the game however and requested that the Match Commander take action against the person responsible for the incident.

His response was about as measured as you could reasonably expect in those circumstances. 

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

Courts:

I have nothing to say on the incident [with Ojo] because I don't know what happened.

That’s funny, because it didn’t stop him grandstanding with a t-shirt last time he didn’t know what happened 

This guy is a fucking chancer

Blokes a fucking idiot. Made a complete tit of himself over the false racist accusations… and then didn’t see what happened today? 

c***s eyes painted on are they? 

And THAT voice. Imagine listening to that every day. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

His response was about as measured as you could reasonably expect in those circumstances. 

I know, shite as it is though, when he moved forward after the initial push that is adopting an aggressive attitude so it is a cautionable offence as far as the Ref is concerned. I agree he was fairly calm under the circumstances but them's the laws sadly.