Dundee Utd v Aberdeen

3 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Assuming no extenuating circumstances that we aren't aware of, it seems insane that Ojo was sent off for that. Based on the footage, he was pretty restrained.

The fan should be banned for life, quite frankly.

He was still there at the end of the match. I could tell who it was from my seat in the front row around the half way line, so United’s staff must have known who it was.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Because if your manager wasnt dung you could have used your superior skills and tactics to win the game at 10 v 10. 

It's not like you got a man sent off and we had 11. There was parity for all but 2 minutes of the 90.

Its not even as if our red was a result of good play by yous drawing the card, it was an aberration.

I take it that you're the fat coward who pushed Oho then ran away. 

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

He was still there at the end of the match. I could tell who it was from my seat in the front row around the half way line, so United’s staff must have known who it was.

Never mind the staff, what exactly the f**k were the Polis up to?

Just seen the Ojo incident. What an utter bellend the fat Utd fan is. 100 times worse though, is the decision by Madden to give the 2nd yellow and send Ojo off. Doubt many players would have just walked away without basically asking the fat p***k what the f**k he was all about. 

When will these useless cunto's ever be brought to task? Week in, week out they make ridiculous match changing decisions with literally no accountability and swan off into the sunset with about a grand in their pocket and no fucks given, ready to make an arse of it all over again the following Saturday. Standard is beyond a joke.

4 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

The United fan was totally out of line and should be banned, but Ojo was confrontational. Law says that's a yellow. Madden's only fault is being a jobsworth. United wouldn't have been screaming for a card imo.

Lol ok mate