Dundee Utd v Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

If he did, from the video it seemed nobody in the surrounding area, including the moron that shoved him, noticed

Yeah if he spat I’d expect that entire area of fans to go mental. Not buying it.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

We've taken huge steps forward as a team since our dark days in the Championship, but we're going to have to get to unseen levels if we are going to whatabout and deflect our way out of this...

At least none of the Arabs on here are trying to do so.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Butcher incident

They're well known for this kind of shite-house behaviour, we've had players bitten by them, also love a career ending tackle on a South American as well. 

Bigmouth Strikes Again's Content - Page 72 - The Pie Shop

It looks like his momentum carries him off the pitch and into a ballboy, some moron in the crowd shoves him and he squares up to him.

I'm sure that something similar happened to Tavernier at Easter road a few years ago.

Somehow, that is actually only the second worst decision we have been on the end of from Madden at that end of Tannadice in (relatively) recent seasons. That time when he disallowed a perfectly legitimate goal and booked Shinnie for getting wiped out in the box was marginally worse. 

Just now, ArabianKnight said:

I wasn't saying it was true just relaying what I seen. 

So everyone quoted and red dotting me can stop crying. 

If you read my previous post before that you would see I didn't agree with the situation at all... 

Screenshot_20211120_161900_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Is that you outing Marc Jackson as the moron?

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

It's indefensible, and to be honest, it's fucking bizarre that he's done it. I can't think of any reason why anyone would think that was OK

Plenty of fans on P&B try to defend the indefensible.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It's indefensible, and to be honest, it's fucking bizarre that he's done it. I can't think of any reason why anyone would think that was OK

The funniest bit was the boy shaking his head like he’d been wronged when ojo walked off