Dundee Utd v Aberdeen

15 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I haven't a clue who will win this one. Hopefully Courts will be talking about "drilling down", "pivoting", and the need for improved "synergy" in his post matcher.

I cringed hardest at post matcher.

Edited by Gibby82

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

Lewis Ferguson will be a loss to Aberdeen, don't think any of the injured first team regulars will be back either for the Dons. Would imagine Hayes would replace Ferguson and that might be it from the Motherwell match?

I'd expect one of our dozen or so central midfielders would step in. 

McLennan is available. Don't know if you would call him a first team regular though. 

If Utd sit in, they win. They attack, we win.  Utd are at home and probably getting a bit cocky, so 0-3 to the Dandies. 

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

Lewis Ferguson will be a loss to Aberdeen, don't think any of the injured first team regulars will be back either for the Dons. Would imagine Hayes would replace Ferguson and that might be it from the Motherwell match?

Maybe time for Matty Longstaff to shine.

I'm hoping there is no unpleasantness in this match, it's long been a fixture played in good spirits on the park, with a friendly camaraderie displayed between the supports. 

Intrigued as to the team United pick for the game, I know Tam Courts posts here as @Pull My Strings and see he's already predicting a hammering for the 'Reds'. Looking forward to it!

If Mulgrew and Levitt are fit for this it will be a huge boost.  Really do not know what to expect from this but hoping for the best.  The result against Hearts was a bit demoralising and was due to some uncharacteristic defensive errors but I still think we played well and hopefully can bring that into this match.