Tories that you like

BFTD

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

With the constant recycling of phrases and illogical/irrelevant content, I'm starting to think one or two of them are bots.

Think I might adopt Beau Fuckingring as my new avatar name, seeing as it's becoming fashionable to change.

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Think I might adopt Beau Fuckingring as my new avatar name, seeing as it's becoming fashionable to change.

Think that name’s already been claimed by the lead actor in Star Whores: May the Foreskin Be With You. You might also remember him from such films as A Clockwork Orgy and Everybody Does Raymond.

Guest Bob Mahelp
11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Sorry, it was directed at me and I'm claiming it as copyright. 😀

On 21/11/2021 at 13:27, Glen Sannox said:

They are all deemed scum/vermin by the civic and joyous denizens of P&B anyway

When you voted Tory in 2019, you voted for a homophobic, racist, misogynist liar for our Prime Minister.

You voted for the party that had yanked us out of the EU against our will, costing us £80bn a year. Yet you voted for a Government prepared to remove the £20 Universal Credit uplift at a whim, thereby inflicting catastrophic harm on our poorest.

You voted for a Government whose cabinet contained at least one member who said residents were partly to blame for the Grenfell tragedy, because they ‘lacked common sense’.

You voted for a party that you knew had sustained a hostile environment for immigrants and that had wrongly, cruelly and illegally deported dozens of British subjects.

You voted for the continuation of corruption that has, in the last fortnight, seen our Government try to overturn an MP’s suspension for pocketing hundreds of thousands for breaking lobbying rules.

With all that, you must have had an inkling, when you walked into the voting booth to place an X in the box next to the Tory candidate, that were a pandemic such as COVID to arise, the Government would both mishandle it and use it for the financial benefit of its donors. You must have already known it would frivolously threaten the Good Friday agreement, or renege on its deals with the EU. You must have suspected – because you were told – that the Tories would break their promise not to raise national insurance or to keep the pension ‘triple-lock’ and would never fulfil their commitment to tax tech companies.

So I can understand why people call Tory voters ‘scum’ and ‘vermin’. I’m sure there are some who are not, but the burden of proof surely lies on their shoulders, not ours.

Guest Bob Mahelp
5 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

When you voted Tory in 2019, you voted for a homophobic, racist, misogynist liar for our Prime Minister.

You voted for the party that had yanked us out of the EU against our will, costing us £80bn a year. Yet you voted for a Government prepared to remove the £20 Universal Credit uplift at a whim, thereby inflicting catastrophic harm on our poorest.

You voted for a Government whose cabinet contained at least one member who said residents were partly to blame for the Grenfell tragedy, because they ‘lacked common sense’.

You voted for a party that you knew had sustained a hostile environment for immigrants and that had wrongly, cruelly and illegally deported dozens of British subjects.

You voted for the continuation of corruption that has, in the last fortnight, seen our Government try to overturn an MP’s suspension for pocketing hundreds of thousands for breaking lobbying rules.

With all that, you must have had an inkling, when you walked into the voting booth to place an X in the box next to the Tory candidate, that were a pandemic such as COVID to arise, the Government would both mishandle it and use it for the financial benefit of its donors. You must have already known it would frivolously threaten the Good Friday agreement, or renege on its deals with the EU. You must have suspected – because you were told – that the Tories would break their promise not to raise national insurance or to keep the pension ‘triple-lock’ and would never fulfil their commitment to tax tech companies.

So I can understand why people call Tory voters ‘scum’ and ‘vermin’. I’m sure there are some who are not, but the burden of proof surely lies on their shoulders, not ours.

'But, but, but....Nippy, wee Krankie etc etc ' 

17 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

Well said. As I have posted previously, the only alternative is to describe these people as naive fools. They are either stupid enough not to understand that a Government is not suddenly going to reverse its policies after a decade of raping the Public Purse, or cúnts enough not to care. Anyone working class voting tory should be seen in the first instance as a result of poor political education. For them to repeatedly do so should result in disenfranchisement, unless the voter can demonstrate material benefits of doing so. So, disenfranchisement, then.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Andrew Tyrie is one of the better ones.

He became head of the Competition and Marketing authority in 2018 and managed to get himself removed within 2 years by actually doing what the CMA is meant to do and putting the public. Since he got bombed out private equity takeovers have soared which will undoubtedly lead to hollowed companies going to the wall in a few years time. Asda and Morrisons are timebombs now.

He has a better than average record on Iraq, Libya and Syria during his time as an MP as well.

Wonder if Bozo looks up to Alan Clark? He certainly steals his patter.

He referred to Enoch Powell as "The Prophet". Clark once declared: "It is natural to be proud of your race and your country", and in a departmental meeting, allegedly referred to Africa as "Bongo Bongo Land".[31] When called to account, however, Clark denied the comment had any racist overtones, claiming it had simply been a reference to the President of Gabon, Omar Bongo.[32]

Maybe the younger Tories are all virgins, but the older ones seem to get get more action than Yer Maw.

In the case of Alan Clark, probably with Yer Maw, and any other female family members you left unguarded.

The Conservatives may well be the “virgin party”. What can’t be disputed though is ,that the SNP are the “ugly party”.

Even by your standards, this is absolutely abysmal patter, Minter. I would genuinely consider deleting my account if I ever made a post that bad.