Tories that you like

BFTD

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

There are comfortably a million Scots who have voted Conservative at one stage or another. As the civic and joyous poster pointed out, they are all scum and vermin. Then he’ll scratch his thick head as to why Indy isn’t happening.

Again: why would it be unusual for a sizeable minority of any population to be self-interested, vicious rat b*****ds? That would hardly be unique to Scotland. You might want to look beyond your parochial view. You’re sounding very nationalist in your obsession with Scottish vermin.

Guest Bob Mahelp
16 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

There are comfortably a million Scots who have voted Conservative at one stage or another. As the civic and joyous poster pointed out, they are all scum and vermin. Then he’ll scratch his thick head as to why Indy isn’t happening.

What is your assertion based on ? 

It can't be facts. You're saying that almost 30% of all Scots eligible to vote have at one point voted Tory ? 

Wow. 

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

What is your assertion based on ? 

It can't be facts. You're saying that almost 30% of all Scots eligible to vote have at one point voted Tory ? 

Wow. 

Bofuckingring!, What does it matter? It’s not going to be a kick in the arse of that number you tedious man. They are all deemed scum/vermin by the civic and joyous denizens of P&B anyway, it renders the exact figure irrelevant.

Toryism isn't a permanent condition. Look at the political journey of someone like John Bercow - from mad hanger/flogger to floor-crossing member of the Labour Party. But even unrepentant Tories can have redeeming qualities and likable characteristics when not in Tory mode. 

Alan Clark was clearly odious in a political context, but did add greatly to the gaiety of the nation. His simultaneous (consecutive) shagging of the South African woman and both daughters was undeniably impressive. Turning up half-cut for a Parliamentary session was inexcusable, but also a good laugh. He popularised the revisionist 'lions led by donkeys' perception of World War 1 with the poor bloody infantry used as cannon fodder by the generals.

He was also a subscriber to Viz, and you can't say that about many aristocratic Tory MPs.

3 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Bofuckingring!, What does it matter? It’s not going to be a kick in the arse of that number you tedious man. They are all deemed scum/vermin by the civic and joyous denizens of P&B anyway, it renders the exact figure irrelevant.

I don’t think you or, say, overt bigots and racists like Kincardine are particularly civic or joyous.

36 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If someone gets a shot of going back 25 years, and thats how they use it, il murder them myself.

I'd track you down and outline the next quarter of a century for Falkirk FC, because I am a b*****d.

Tbf to some tory voters, I think the tory party are by far the most adept at manipulation and spin resulting in people who literally shouldnt vote for them for their own good, actually doing it. The tories get the papers to peddle single issues and people swallow it without looking any deeper. Hence, people vote agaisnt their own interests. 

The last fortnight should prove the Tories aren’t that good at spin they’ve just spent 5 years being given a massive bye from the press because they couldn’t countenance the other guy getting in.

Guest Bob Mahelp
37 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Deary me. 

23 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The last fortnight should prove the Tories aren’t that good at spin they’ve just spent 5 years being given a massive bye from the press because they couldn’t countenance the other guy getting in.

Yeah I suppose "spin" is a lot easier with a unfathomably fair wind at your back. 

1 hour ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

Toryism isn't a permanent condition. Look at the political journey of someone like John Bercow - from mad hanger/flogger to floor-crossing member of the Labour Party. But even unrepentant Tories can have redeeming qualities and likable characteristics when not in Tory mode. 

Alan Clark was clearly odious in a political context, but did add greatly to the gaiety of the nation. His simultaneous (consecutive) shagging of the South African woman and both daughters was undeniably impressive. Turning up half-cut for a Parliamentary session was inexcusable, but also a good laugh. He popularised the revisionist 'lions led by donkeys' perception of World War 1 with the poor bloody infantry used as cannon fodder by the generals.

He was also a subscriber to Viz, and you can't say that about many aristocratic Tory MPs.

I thought he was an entertaining rogue at the time too, didn't realise what an utter c**t he was. Mind you, it's a bit rich coming from a c**t like Dominic Lawson.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/commentators/dominic-lawson/alan-clark-was-not-wonderful-he-was-sleazy-and-cruel-1787343.html

I take it, that’s Celtic supporters you are referring to.
The fucking state of this loser [emoji23]

Vying with Spongeheid for the crown of the forum's thickest Yoon, but not quite having what it takes, which I guess is the story of his rather pointless life.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

The fucking state of this loser emoji23.png

Vying with Spongeheid for the crown of the forum's thickest Yoon, but not quite having what it takes, which I guess is the story of his rather pointless life.

With the constant recycling of phrases and illogical/irrelevant content, I'm starting to think one or two of them are bots.

9 hours ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

Alan Clark was also very concerned about animal rights.

It was just people he didn't care for.