YouTube Vids

NotThePars

On 30/06/2022 at 18:23, ICTChris said:

I've been watching old videos of Fred Dibnah.  I genuinely didn't realise his backstory - he was a professional steeplejack (someone who climbs chimneys for repair and maintenance).  There are loads of old videos of him climbing up chimneys and demolishing or repairing them.

Here he is showing how to ladder a chimney.

Here he is dismantling a chimney brick by brick in Bolton.

Very relaxing.

Watched them all, brilliant. Balls of steel that guy had.

RIP Fred.

I made the mistake of watching a video titled ‘Americans Try British Candy’, and now every second video on my YouTube feed is from some dumpling head American blogger, sitting in their kitchen eating Dairy Milk Caramels and packets of Monster Munch. They act like the snacks have just been imported from Jupiter, and spend a good 30 or 40 seconds scared to eat them, as if they aren’t just ever so slightly different confectioneries from the ones they get in America anyway. In the video I seen they had been sent Mackies Haggis and Black Pepper crisps to try, and you would have thought they were about to eat polonium the way they were carrying on. The video had over 200,000 views too, god knows how. 

10 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

I made the mistake of watching a video titled ‘Americans Try British Candy’, and now every second video on my YouTube feed is from some dumpling head American blogger, sitting in their kitchen eating Dairy Milk Caramels and packets of Monster Munch. They act like the snacks have just been imported from Jupiter, and spend a good 30 or 40 seconds scared to eat them, as if they aren’t just ever so slightly different confectioneries from the ones they get in America anyway. In the video I seen they had been sent Mackies Haggis and Black Pepper crisps to try, and you would have thought they were about to eat polonium the way they were carrying on. The video had over 200,000 views too, god knows how. 

And when they do try it's either they don't like it and start essentially breakdancing or go "WOOAHHH!" and react like they've won the lottery. 

8 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

And when they do try it's either they don't like it and start essentially breakdancing or go "WOOAHHH!" and react like they've won the lottery. 

Before he was, er, "removed" from the forum, the OP of this thread used to share videos of big fat American losers eating fruit and veg for the first time and having fits about it. 

An odd world we live in.

5 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I agree. A ginger person who goes on a trip to Yemen is OFTW.

He's another one of these people who just has something I can't put my finger on.  He's been to every country but he doesn't strike me as someone who has enjoyed it.  It feels like he has a YouTube because he feels he has to.

A quick search shows he's now really into NFTs which adds to his weirdness.

Edited by Highland Capital

On 01/08/2022 at 23:19, ICTChris said:

Before he was, er, "removed" from the forum, the OP of this thread used to share videos of big fat American losers eating fruit and veg for the first time and having fits about it. 

An odd world we live in.

What happened to nothepars? he used to post some good tunes in the dance thread

59 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

What happened to nothepars? he used to post some good tunes in the dance thread

We no longer speak of NotThePars.

Spoiler

Someone noticed that, a decade ago, he posted a link to his Twitter account. The account had been outed on some kind of revenge group as belonging to a guy who was accused of mentally abusing his partners.

Whether or not the allegations were true, the mods "dealt with the situation", and he's never posted since.

29 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

YouTube, where sex pests can do what they want, and truth seekers like Icke get banned.

Vile.

Wrong.

According to a mate.

On 08/08/2022 at 20:32, Empty It said:

Mark Rober is brilliant his best videos are definitely the squirrel mazes but his other stuff like the glitter bombs are also excellent. 

Mark Rober is brilliant. Did you see the videos where he teamed up with a channel called ‘Scammer Payback’, where they managed to get cameras inside one of these Indian scam call centres. They had a guy on the inside who let a box of cockroaches loose and they managed to get one of the glitter bombs inside too.