YouTube Vids

NotThePars

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Support for Andrew Tate, a downright creepy video about Indian policewomen and saying that western women in India are largely responsible for their own rapes.  Good lord.  Why knowing this anyone would want to continue watching his videos is beyond me.

Edited by Highland Capital

My pal rec’d me this video, and it’s worth an hour of anyone’s time. It’s a documentary about the self-proclaimed “world’s youngest novelist”, Gloria Tesch - a Florida (naturally) lassie whose epic novel series “Maradonia” debuted in the late 2000s.

The problem was that the 800-page “novel” was self-published by her family, using massive fonts and generous margins to inflate the page count. They then sneaked it into bookshops and libraries to pose for pictures. The doc lifts the lid on the whole family, whom everyone at the time apparently thought were rich idiots indulging their brat, but who were actually up to something much more sinister…

And, of course, Gloria and her family made a Maradonia movie, the clips of which shown are some of the most breathtaking stuff I’ve ever seen (think “The Room”, but … worse). I’d encourage anyone to YouTube “Maradonia witches scene” for the absolute apex of WTF acting.

I’m hoping this doc is the first of a series of “The Ruse Cruise” and that the person who made it has some more scammers to explore.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Mexican tv show thought it would be funny for the hardest hitting mo-fo of all time to punch their furry mascot. 

Eta.. mascot got a broken jaw.

Lies!

" Deontay Wilder has issued an apology to the man inside the mascot costume he punched while appearing on an ESPN show.
Wilder was encouraged to demonstrate his punching power by striking the mascot on ESPN Nacion. The blow knocked the mascot to the ground. Despite initial reports [that Wilder broke the man's jaw], the man inside the costume was not injured by the punch."

• 2 weeks later...

Jim Can't Swim video - a redo of the Grant Amato video they've previously done.

I doubt I'd be able to restrain myself from beating this fucker to death if I was locked in a cell with him.  What a self-pitying, pathetic specimin.  

ETA - As close to a LOL as you get with this - "Unfortunately she's not leading this interrogation.  That would be the detective who keeps brining up Jesus - to a guy who just murdered his family to go and jerk off in a parking lot to a Bulgarian camgirl"

Edited by ICTChris

friendlyjordies is someone I've watched for a while, it was absolutely mad watching the whole scandal playout in real time.

A semi-political YouTuber who usually makes videos on MAFS, makes a video about the Wildfires and makes a joke at the Premier and it spiralled so quickly.

What's absolutely incredible is the amount of blatant corruption in Australian and specifically NSW Politics. The Bruz video is simply one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never heard of this guy, but he's a self described "Danger Tourist", moniker Lord Miles, who got rescued by the British Army when the Taliban took over, and decided to return. Now on the news because he's in jail. 

Edited by welshbairn