YouTube Vids

NotThePars

1 hour ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

No he doesn't. 

Deserves medals and praise. 

He's going to get a well deserved kicking one day, what an annoying dick. 

You'd have some attention seeking disorder to go to those lengths to piss people off for the sake of keeping a supermarket car park tidy. 

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

He's going to get a well deserved kicking one day, what an annoying dick. 

You'd have some attention seeking disorder to go to those lengths to piss people off for the sake of keeping a supermarket car park tidy. 

He's had a few close calls from the videos I've seen, a lot of gun threats and one time he got pepper sprayed.

I think rather than having a disorder he's probably doing the content for YouTube money. It's a very popular series. YouTube loves to see Karen's getting upset and have indignant hissy fits over basic failures in common decency.

4 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

He's had a few close calls from the videos I've seen, a lot of gun threats and one time he got pepper sprayed.

I think rather than having a disorder he's probably doing the content for YouTube money. It's a very popular series. YouTube loves to see Karen's getting upset and have indignant hissy fits over basic failures in common decency.

I don't understand the modern world. 

I'm a big advocate of taking your trolley back to the trolley bay.  It's just basic politeness, it stops cars getting damaged.  I've seen disabled spaces blocked off with trolleys.

That guy is unbelievably annoying.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

I'm a big advocate of taking your trolley back to the trolley bay.  It's just basic politeness, it stops cars getting damaged.  I've seen disabled spaces blocked off with trolleys.

He should be handcuffed to a trolley and left overnight with Cookie-Doe.

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I leave my trolley there so it's handy for the disabled.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been watching old videos of Fred Dibnah.  I genuinely didn't realise his backstory - he was a professional steeplejack (someone who climbs chimneys for repair and maintenance).  There are loads of old videos of him climbing up chimneys and demolishing or repairing them.

Here he is showing how to ladder a chimney.

Here he is dismantling a chimney brick by brick in Bolton.

Very relaxing.

• 5 weeks later...