YouTube Vids

NotThePars

I think there used to a thread for good YouTube channels which mysteriously disappeared but this is less about channels and more about general videos you want to share with the good folks on P&B. This is one of my all time faves that I periodically watch.

"A true artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity" one of the best lines of all time. Only thing that comes close is "and I'm an NYU film school graduate, SUCKA!"

What good shit have you seen on YouTube dot com.

24 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I think there used to a thread for good YouTube channels which mysteriously disappeared but this is less about channels and more about general videos you want to share with the good folks on P&B. This is one of my all time faves that I periodically watch.

"A true artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity" one of the best lines of all time. Only thing that comes close is "and I'm an NYU film school graduate, SUCKA!"

Like this one?

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

No, it was called "YouTube Channels". 

Thanks for the link. There's no caveats here though just share the good shit you're watching. 

Ah right.

Most of us probably watch more YouTube than mainstream TV, so there's sure to be plenty of contributions.

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

That is scripted.

Unlike this beauty. 'Av gotta shite hingway'

Edited by SlipperyP

A few months back when people started talking about simps on the Covid thread I didn’t know what it meant. I googled it and a video by that PrisonPlanet guy was one of the top hits. I thought, well he’s a bit dodgy but clearly he’s an expert on internet shittery so I watched part of it to get the idea.

Literally every since my recommendations have been overrun with “Become a based red-pilled alpha chad” videos. And pish about Bitcoin.

Its ironic as I am already a based red-pilled alpha Chad so have no need for videos.

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

There are plenty of others - some higher - but none make me as queasy as this one. Brilliant viewing. 

Surely only in America would they let you fanny about that high in the air without any harnesses in order to save time :lol: