Ballantyne FC Vs The Bairns

Falkirk is a far bigger club and should be at the top, challenging for the championship, but then it’s early enough yet, currently there is not one club who stand out as being league winners, though Falkirk should be that club.
If I was a Falkirk fan, I’d be raging. 
Without wanting to offend anyone, I get the impression that Falkirk expected the win, because it’s only Montrose.
Not from the fans POV. Everyone knows Montrose have been one of the better sides of our time in the league and no easy games.

Not Paul Sheerin like, but everyone on here.

12 minutes ago, Angus of the Mo said:

Without wanting to offend anyone, I get the impression that Falkirk expected the win, because it’s only Montrose.

I genuinely think you'd struggle to find a lot of Falkirk fans who are shocked we lost today. I certainly amn't. We're rancid. 

2 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

Its called banter mate,look that up in your dictionary. I'd suggest contery to your view many Bairns would disagree about your assumptions of your teams performance today.My grammar might not be to your obvious superior standards ,but the sentiment is still there.Yous are struggling, and you know it without being patronising. 

f**k me. Another helmet coming on to tell us we are pish and being really funny at the same time. 
1. We know we are pish. We tell everyone else how pish we are so stop trying to tell us. 
2. Your banter is chronic so just call it a day. 

20 minutes ago, Angus of the Mo said:

You're talking about the team I presume? Because if you're referring to the fans, you could not be more wrong. The majority of us are perfectly aware of how utterly rancid and deficient we are, much more so than the clown in the dugout anyway. Couple that with the opposition being a decent side, with a good away record and an actual football manager, as opposed to a clueless, over-promoted youth coach, and today comes as absolutely no shock to most of us. I'd have been genuinely amazed had we won this afternoon. That is the level we've sunk to. Montrose, certainly on that first-half performance, might not be too far away from the sharp end of things come the end of the season. Miles ahead of our embarrassing rabble. Shows what can be achieved when you have competent individuals in the key positions.

2 minutes ago, AGPar said:

You're talking about the team I presume? Because if you're referring to the fans, you could not be more wrong. The majority of us are perfectly aware of how utterly rancid and deficient we are, much more so than the clown in the dugout anyway. Couple that with the opposition being a decent side, with a good away record and an actual football manager, as opposed to a clueless, over-promoted youth coach, and today comes as absolutely no shock to most of us. I'd have been genuinely amazed had we won this afternoon. That is the level we've sunk to. Montrose, certainly on that first-half performance, might not be too far away from the sharp end of things come the end of the season. Miles ahead of our embarrassing rabble. Shows what can be achieved when you have competent individuals in the key positions.

Strange isn’t it?. SP was Sheerin’s assistant at Arbroath .. got ditched by them when Sheerin went to Aberdeen. Could it be that the brains were behind the scenes and Sheerin took the credit?

5 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

f**k me. Another helmet coming on to tell us we are pish and being really funny at the same time. 
1. We know we are pish. We tell everyone else how pish we are so stop trying to tell us. 
2. Your banter is chronic so just call it a day. 

Might be just another helmet.But listen to the majority of your fans.The last couple of months have to use your words chronic for your club no debate.For a club your size without patronising should comfortably negotiate yourselves out of this league. Your fans know this and you've still plenty time to readdress this.Suspect changes at managerial level is inevitable. Just don't leave it too late when it becomes unsurmountable.

1 minute ago, Troy.1995 said:

Might be just another helmet.But listen to the majority of your fans.The last couple of months have to use your words chronic for your club no debate.For a club your size without patronising should comfortably negotiate yourselves out of this league. Your fans know this and you've still plenty time to readdress this.Suspect changes at managerial level is inevitable. Just don't leave it too late when it becomes unsurmountable.

Thanks for telling me everything we already know. Much appreciated 👍🏻

Montrose deserved the win. Dominated first half and really we could have no complaints if it was two or three nil at half time. Looked a useful outfit and Petrie got his tactics spot on. Second half was a bit less of an event, Morrison should be off the penalties now, ultimately we got what we deserved nothing. I really don't see how Sheerin's position continues given he has a worse record than his predecessors but no c**t gives a f**k anymore none more than those in the boardroom. 

1 hour ago, notsofedupendie said:

Forgot to mention that the ref was embarrassingly one sided .. gave Falkirk every single decision.  After a dodgy pen and 6 mins of added time for god knows what he eventually gave up and accepted that Falkirk were shite. 

You post is as pish as our team.

Not a dodgy penalty, half your team were going apeshit at your keeper for the daft foul.

Nowhere near 6 mins of added time, the second half didn’t start until 4.05.

Obviously paraphrasing here, but Lewis asked the question “how difficult is it from your perspective to resolve the lack of quality in the final third of the pitch” to which he responded “I don’t think it’s that difficult because we’ve got lots of talent, and we showed our quality last week. We have good days and bad days.”

Good God, that’s pretty scary. We are living through our very own Groundhog Saturday.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

Guest Back Post Misses

Team lacks physicality and mobility. Hetherington a prime example. The two CH’s not good enough and no focal point up front.

And people wonder why we are not winning this league. 

As much as every fan shouts and screams for their players to take shots on as early as they can, I noticed that Falkirk seemed to take it to the other extreme and seemed to be shooting on sight from anywhere within 30 yards. Is this the way you normally play?

17 hours ago, Mo Wonderboy said:

As much as every fan shouts and screams for their players to take shots on as early as they can, I noticed that Falkirk seemed to take it to the other extreme and seemed to be shooting on sight from anywhere within 30 yards. Is this the way you normally play?

No we don’t usually get any shots.