Ballantyne FC Vs The Bairns

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Another example of telfer completely disappearing in a game where we really need him to shine. No point strutting your stuff against the dross then taking the day off every time we play a half decent team.

As did the rest TBF.

Heads need to roll afore we get better but they won't. 

As mentioned our spine was woeful, the rest were too. I am struggling to give pass marks to anyone.

Hetherington gave us his usual master class, Ruth his wee boy in man football and Martin was all over the place. We are in free fall with the rookie in charge, I'd love him to succeed but it's not gonna happen.

We had some having the open top bus out beating Dumbarton last week with Hetherington poty, we are in a state that only change will improve us

1 hour ago, Scorge said:

Couldn't be there, but sounds like we're no longer Lolkirk's bogey team. Great three points to get. 

Soo-soo-fuckin'-soodio......

You had one effort on target and that's all it took to beat us because we are absolutely pish! I think Montrose are probably the best I've seen this season, if you could go on a run I think you would have a shot at the title. 

Hi,cretin here.Said last week whilst beating a dogshite Dumbarton not to get carried away.And what happens?.Suspect wee Hartley will come back to haunt yous on the 11th.Agree with the majority of your supporters, Sheerin has to go to give yous a chance off the playoffs.Cant see it happening though.Falkirk losing to Montrose says it all.Tough times in Grangemouth. 

25 minutes ago, VillaKnollBoy said:

This Seaside League seems to be affecting the home support! Or is it apathy?

IMG_20211120_150052.jpg

We get that your fishing, but tbh its pretty remarkable that the support has held up at 4k over the last few seasons, given the utter nonsense we've had to watch.  When we fall apart again this season, which we will, next season's attendance will surely plummet. 

4 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

We get that your fishing, but tbh its pretty remarkable that the support has held up at 4k over the last few seasons, given the utter nonsense we've had to watch.  When we fall apart again this season, which we will, next season's attendance will surely plummet. 

Can only hope the bod changes will see improvement and give people hope. As you say it's quite remarkable that the support has held up as it has when you look at other clubs that have ended up down here for lengthy periods.

28 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Hi,cretin here.Said last week whilst beating a dogshite Dumbarton not to get carried away.And what happens?.Suspect wee Hartley will come back to haunt yous on the 11th.Agree with the majority of your supporters, Sheerin has to go to give yous a chance off the playoffs.Cant see it happening though.Falkirk losing to Montrose says it all.Tough times in Grangemouth. 

Between spelling, grammar, content and pish patter - this post has all the credentials for a 'dugshite post of the year' nomination! 

Go take a good long look at yourself if the mirror, and then tell yourself to f**k off. 

Absolute walloper. 

5 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Ive told myself to f**k off many a time.But thanks for your encouraging response.Hope that award is in the post.What a walloper I am.💩🤣.

I honestly cringe trying to read your posts, I question the future of society and how the f**k our education system can actually allow someone to be so linguistically ignorant and evidently thick as f**k! 

And yes, before anyone asks, this venting makes me feel much better about today's performance!

Its called banter mate,look that up in your dictionary. I'd suggest contery to your view many Bairns would disagree about your assumptions of your teams performance today.My grammar might not be to your obvious superior standards ,but the sentiment is still there.Yous are struggling, and you know it without being patronising. 

An organised, well drilled Montrose team, that stuck to a game plan, took todays points at a canter.
That they somehow contrived to not be ahead, before taking the lead, was astonishing. The stramash where they hit both bar & post being prime example.
Falkirk, on the other hand, continually gave away/were caught in possession, 25 yards out. Creating multiple self inflicted problems for themselves, throughout the 1st half.
2nd half, they played like 11 strangers who had only just met at the break, aimlessly hoofing the ball forward.
Had they scored the pen, it would have been no more than stealing a point.

15 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

BBC stats show us having 3 efforts on target. I can remember Keena's free kick and Morrison's pass back but I can't think of another one?

The keeper palmed one off the line and over the bar early in the second half I think. Not sure who it was that actually made the shot though.

It was probably a clearance that went wrong.

Edited by Rizzo

Thought we were miles better in the first half and should’ve been at least 2 up .. but in typical Mo style can’t finish for toffeee.  For some reason we sat off at the start of the second half and invited pressure .. which is unlike SP.  Cracking save from Annie from the free kick … no idea if the penalty was one or not .. Morrison’s effort was poor but fair play to Annie for reading where he was going with it. First time I’ve seen SP parking the bus .. took off our front 3 and replaced them with a lazy midfielder at centre forward. The back 4 were immense … loving the Kerr/Aiden partnership .. and Cammy and Steeves are 9/10 every week.  Said it before .. if we had a centre forward we would win this league.

1 minute ago, notsofedupendie said:

Said it before .. if we had a centre forward we would win this league.

You've hit the nail on the head there. 

I love SP, but we've never really had a natural goal scorer. Sanny put them away and Lewis Milne has had his moments. But we seriously lack a goal scorer...

Falkirk is a far bigger club and should be at the top, challenging for the championship, but then it’s early enough yet, currently there is not one club who stand out as being league winners, though Falkirk should be that club.

If I was a Falkirk fan, I’d be raging. 

Without wanting to offend anyone, I get the impression that Falkirk expected the win, because it’s only Montrose.