Ballantyne FC Vs The Bairns

What an absolute fucking clueless diddy Sheerin is. He had absolutely no idea how to change that today or how to deal with Montrose. Absolutely schooled by Petrie.

Actually hard to put into words just how bad we are. Biggest budget in the league but with that clown in charge the absolute best we can do is finish 5th. Played 8 home league games, lost 4 of them with a goal difference of -1 and scoring the least amount of home goals. Sheerin absolutely needs sacked, he’s never a football manager. But with the agm coming up and most of the board away I just can’t see us doing anything.

I actually heard someone on the way out saying the thought Hetherington was one of our better players. Honestly Falkirk fans never cease to amaze me. He was as usual absolutely howling giving us absolutely no dig in the middle of the park whatsoever. I’ve no idea how Ruth managed to get the full 90 either after putting in one of the worst performances I’ve seen from a Falkirk striker in years. His hold up play is absolutely non existent and he kept shiting out of challenging the defenders. The sub in the last minute though Seb Ross for Charlie Telfer [emoji23].

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

What an absolute fucking clueless diddy Sheerin is. He had absolutely no idea how to change that today or how to deal with Montrose. Absolutely schooled by Petrie.

Actually hard to put into words just how bad we are. Biggest budget in the league but with that clown in charge the absolute best we can do is finish 5th. Played 8 home league games, lost 4 of them with a goal difference of -1 and scoring the least amount of home goals. Sheerin absolutely needs sacked, he’s never a football manager. But with the agm coming up and most of the board away I just can’t see us doing anything.

I actually heard someone on the way out saying the thought Hetherington was one of our better players. Honestly Falkirk fans never cease to amaze me. He was as usual absolutely howling giving us absolutely no dig in the middle of the park whatsoever. I’ve no idea how Ruth managed to get the full 90 either after putting in one of the worst performances I’ve seen from a Falkirk striker in years. His hold up play is absolutely non existent and he kept shiting out of challenging the defenders. The sub in the last minute though Seb Ross for Charlie Telfer emoji23.png.

Our fans ceased to amaze me 4 or 5 years ago when the same fans that celebrated ‘Don Hartley’ celebrated the signing of Tom Dallison because he had sleeve tattoos. A clueless bunch.

Utterly abysmal. The most amazing thing about every utter dung performance we turn in, we somehow manage to be even worse the next time. Dunno how they manage it.  Some folks keep saying "surely we can't get any worse"... clearly, we can.  

Sheerin is drowning, and taking the team down with him.  Shambolic amateurism all round. 

11 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Our fans ceased to amaze me 4 or 5 years ago when the same fans that celebrated ‘Don Hartley’ celebrated the signing of Tom Dallison because he had sleeve tattoos. A clueless bunch.

To be fair, Hartley and the mass summer signings was at least hope without evidence to the contrary. No one knew Tom Dallison would be terrible.

Some of our clown fans have backed Sheerin despite the evidence on show. That's much more baffling 

Edited by FalkirkBairn2021

Cba actually typing out much to add to earlier comments. A team of shitebags and a manger with no clue what to do.

If you picked any ten minutes from that second half and showed them to an putsider and just said, tell me Falkirks tactics are here, they 100% would be unable to offer an answer.

We have ZERO gameplan

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Cba actually typing out much to add to earlier comments. A team of shitebags and a manger with no clue what to do.

If you picked any ten minutes from that second half and showed them to an putsider and just said, tell me Falkirks tactics are here, they 100% would be unable to offer an answer.

We have ZERO gameplan

Yup. 
Montrose played quick, crisp passes across both sides of the pitch, into space, for their guys to run on to. Cut us open countless times.  

We play pedestrian, half-paced square balls across the back then hit an obvious, rushed pass (too hard) to a man with his back to goal and a defender (or two) behind him.  Its utterly embarrassing nonsense.

Get out Sheerin, this is beyond the pale. Everyone can see - especially opposition managers - you are woefully inept. . 

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Another example of telfer completely disappearing in a game where we really need him to shine. No point strutting your stuff against the dross then taking the day off every time we play a half decent team.

It would help him if he didn't have the empty jersey captain playing beside him. He's having to drop deeper to cover for that useless c**t because he can't do his just job whatever the f**k that's meant to be.

Just now, ebobsboy said:

It would help him if he didn't have the empty jersey captain playing beside him. He's having to drop deeper to cover for that useless c**t because he can't do his just job whatever the f**k that's meant to be.

I know that doesn't help but I guy of his ability should be able to put his foot on the ball and conduct the midfield at this level all the same. It's been like this for 3 seasons now though.  Playing dross he looks like Zidane playing a decent side he looks like Josh Todd. That's why he's playing with us when ability wise he could be playing every week in the premier.

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Another example of telfer completely disappearing in a game where we really need him to shine. No point strutting your stuff against the dross then taking the day off every time we play a half decent team.

Yeah, he did rather; but to be fair to him, 1) Sheerin plays him in front of the back 4 which is nonsensical,  and 2) he wasn't very good but I did think he was trying to find support but all around him were standing still instead of getting into space to give him an option.