Ballantyne FC Vs The Bairns

Is the Hetherington fan club still going after it was launched last week ?

Montrose know what they are doing all over the park, we are sit in and hoof ball to whoever is the lone player....
Absolute disgrace, still we beat Dumbarton....

My concern is that we are actively making them look good. Playing them like wev been told to make sure we dont get our clothes dirty. Pathetic.

Getting sick of people coming on here and moaning! 

We are bloody awful, why? I heard booing, that's why! It's clearly our fault so stop blaming the players and the inaptitude of the manager, shut up and politely clap your hands and it will all be good. 

Montrose with the best 45 minutes I’ve seen of any team this season. Cammy Ballantyne (#20) has absolutely ran the show in the middle of he park. They’ve been better than us in every single department.

We are an absolute embarrassment. Leon McCann the only one putting in a competent performance so far. Hetherington as usual a total fucking liability in the middle of the park the c**t genuinely must have a pass completion rate of around 50% so far. Ruth after playing so well last week has returned to being absolute dugshite this week, his attempts of holding the ball up have been an absolute joke. We’re honestly lucky it’s not 2 or 3. This is the epitome of a performance that usually gets managers the sack btw. But we won’t of course.

It's so depressingly predictable.

Folk absolutely creaming themselves at beating two absolutely hoaching sides and as soon as we're up against anyone half decent we get our arses felt.

God knows why but I thought it might be a good idea to pay £13 and watch this game on Falkirk TV, we are absolutely rank rotten. A midfield of midgets who are getting bossed, a kid up front on his own who is getting bossed and a defence that doesn’t look like they have ever trained together never mind played together. First time I’ve seen us this season and apart from the above everything is peachy.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Montrose with the best 45 minutes I’ve seen of any team this season. Cammy Ballantyne (#20) has absolutely ran the show in the middle of he park. They’ve been better than us in every single department.

We are an absolute embarrassment. Leon McCann the only one putting in a competent performance so far. Hetherington as usual a total fucking liability in the middle of the park the c**t genuinely must have a pass completion rate of around 50% so far. Ruth after playing so well last week has returned to being absolute dugshite this week, his attempts of holding the ball up have been an absolute joke. We’re honestly lucky it’s not 2 or 3. This is the epitome of a performance that usually gets managers the sack btw. But we won’t of course.

Even McCann has had to retreat back from his early threatening forward play. After the first five ten minutes it looked like we had some idea what we were doing down that side. McCann rinsed their right back with a lovely nutmeg.  Then it all turned to shit. So much loose stuff defensively too when McGuffie and "Hetherington" have been trying to "help" McCann