Ballantyne FC Vs The Bairns

1 hour ago, Newbornbairn said:

Same here. Email tickets@falkirkfc.co.uk 

Managed to get Laura Craig to sort it out, they've been having problems with it. Ticketmaster have now sent an email but it's not got the big square bar code thing on, only the part with the plan of the stand. there's a bar code on that but I'm not sure if that's what the guy on the gate will need to let me in?

13 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Managed to get Laura Craig to sort it out, they've been having problems with it. Ticketmaster have now sent an email but it's not got the big square bar code thing on, only the part with the plan of the stand. there's a bar code on that but I'm not sure if that's what the guy on the gate will need to let me in?

If you open up the tickethour site when you get to the stadium and go to "my tickets", you'll get the QR code. 

1 hour ago, Newbornbairn said:

If you open up the tickethour site when you get to the stadium and go to "my tickets", you'll get the QR code. 

Cheers

I've been told that the barcode under the stadium plan on the confirmation email will be enough to gain entry.

Big shout out to Laura in the ticket office for getting it all sorted!

19 minutes ago, some_guy said:

Morning before the game and this thread only has 22 replies - meanwhile Raith V Morton has twice as much atm, are we starting to become more diddyish than even the likes of Greenock? 

What's to say? The opposition will be shit, we'll be shit, the standard of football on display will be appalling. It's been like this for years. 

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

First go in the North Stand for me today, for no reason other than it gets me back to the motor quicker. Its nice and all, its just not...... Sexy

Aye, I tried a couple of games there. OK when it's full and half the young team were in, not so good without them.