Ballantyne FC Vs The Bairns

48 hrs until the game when a thread finally gets created, congratulations to the board for driving the fans to this level of apathy that we literally can't give up a f**k even after playing so well on the last game! 

Bairns to be cruising 3-0 until 88th minute until an injury to Dixon results in a Hall and McKay comedy act which gifts the game to Montrose. 

Crowd to be in a "here we go again" kinda vibe, young team quiet after 5 mins when they see normal service has resumed and once again a fair few deciding to spend the 2nd half in behind the goals where at least the beer makes FTV commentary almost bearable. 

A really big game for us. Win and we will be in the mix,lose and I think we can forget this season. Williamson and Morrison must start as Montrose usual play on the front foot and we need a bit of skill. Sad for those who drop out but it should be horses for courses not always play well and keep your Jersey

11 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:

A really big game for us. Win and we will be in the mix,lose and I think we can forget this season. Williamson and Morrison must start as Montrose usual play on the front foot and we need a bit of skill. Sad for those who drop out but it should be horses for courses not always play well and keep your Jersey

If everyone's fit you play the best player in every position simples.  Williamson is a better right back than miller and Morrison is a better wide player than mcdaid so they must play.

7 hours ago, some_guy said:

48 hrs until the game when a thread finally gets created, congratulations to the board for driving the fans to this level of apathy that we literally can't give up a f**k even after playing so well on the last game! 

Bairns to be cruising 3-0 until 88th minute until an injury to Dixon results in a Hall and McKay comedy act which gifts the game to Montrose. 

Crowd to be in a "here we go again" kinda vibe, young team quiet after 5 mins when they see normal service has resumed and once again a fair few deciding to spend the 2nd half in behind the goals where at least the beer makes FTV commentary almost bearable. 

I've started a few of the threads lately mainly cos I had nothing much else to do, on Saturdays game has to be three points and the first of ten required for the cone carrier not to have a worst record than M&M who got emptied after 18 games. 1-1. 

5 hours ago, Angus of the Mo said:

The pressure is all on...the Bairns. 

I'm open minded about the result, like many games in league 1 the results are hard to predict

Pressure has been on us since we descended into this footballing hell.

And we have coped miserably.

Guest Back Post Misses

Great to get a thread where we are not talking about that shite Austrian keeper. 
Be an open game that will suit us. Both teams to score IMO a nap.