Killie v Arbroath 20-11-21

6 minutes ago, mwwqos321 said:

Well done to Arbroath you are a credit to part time football, I think, but even more to a good manager that gets the best from the squad of players he has available. Simples eh?

There's an awful lot gone on off the field and behind the scenes that has facilitated what we're now seeing on the field. 

This has been 5 years in the making. 

Dick keeps on coming up with team selections that baffle fans - and winning. Today - was Henderson left midfield? Odd. Chris Hamilton centre midfield? Master stroke.
Henderson must have brought the wrong boots because he kept slipping first half. Must have been 6 or 7 times. Not surprising he went off at half time.

1 hour ago, DUAFC said:

There's an awful lot gone on off the field and behind the scenes that has facilitated what we're now seeing on the field. 

This has been 5 years in the making. 

Well worth the effort then.

Arbroath have been a breath of fresh air this season.

As I said earlier, can we swap managers please?

Real 19-20 Falkirk vibes about this Killie team. Should be out of sight given the budget and easy peasy against the bottom sides in the league but go to shit against the better sides.

Edited by Enigma

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

If Livi have better options up front I'm very jealous indeed.

He's too good for the championship, great prospect.

Please take him back in January.

I know there is a difference between championship and Premiership. But I’ve seen hunners of players play for us and against us go on to do well in the Prem. Nouble is at the moment better than them all. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him at Aberdeen/Hearts or Hibs after getting a run for Livi. If he gets a good run and a bit of confidence he can go so far in the game still. 

Although not seen him play when things aren’t going well for him personally or the team overall. 

I really hope he goes on to do so well when he leaves us.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

If Livi have better options up front I'm very jealous indeed.

He's too good for the championship, great prospect.

Please take him back in January.

Bruce Anderson has been really good for us to be fair, him and Nouble up front could be a lethal partnership. Nouble reminds me of JET so much, it's actually a bit scary.

Martindale has confirmed he's definitely coming back and he 'did the job we wanted him to go do'. I'm excited for him

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Bruce Anderson has been really good for us to be fair, him and Nouble up front could be a lethal partnership. Nouble reminds me of JET so much, it's actually a bit scary.

Martindale has confirmed he's definitely coming back and he 'did the job we wanted him to go do'. I'm excited for him

From what i've seen of him in Arbroath games, the odd ppv and highlights clips, he's a better all round player than JET, but not as good a finisher, still to see him against Premiership defenders, but think he'll be just as good as he has been for Arbroath. Exciting prospect for us in January, hopefully we also give Arbroath Hamilton on loan and he bags a few goals for them to  help keep their good season going.

10 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Of course. But In the second half of last season too I’m sure our form had us in the top 4. I mentioned it a few times at the start of this season.

Yes, you’re correct. We’ve been in great form since the turn of 2021. We played very conservatively in the first half of last season, looking like we were trying to lose every game by a single goal. Not sure what happened to change that, perhaps Hamilton coming in on loan, but since then it’s been fantastic.

Great performance, great win and great killie pies what a day out! 

Gaston and Chris Hamilton both phenomenal as were the whole team. 

buzzing for dowds he’s deserved that been getting better each week. 

great to see the loan players with so much passion for the club and there love for the fans too. 

what a time to be a lichtie 

1 minute ago, Tattie36 said:

I wonder if the keeper had given him some for missing the penalty?

Aye he said that’s what it was like 😂

Said hands shaken at end of game and a good laugh too. McKenna was unbelievable yesterday. Loved him off Nouble but playing a bit deeper he has been dragging us right up the park with his energy and work rate. Potentially the fittest man on planet earth