Killie v Arbroath 20-11-21

15 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

No complaints from me, we were dreadful yet again.... says it all when yer goalie is named MOTM at home.

Wright's clueless how to set us up and has no plan B when it inevitably goes wrong.

Agreed. Tommy seems unable to get the best out of the team. Has a team sitting top ever sacked their manager? 

A hard fought win for Arbroath - but fully deserved.

Both teams had plenty of chances and both keepers were excellent - but did Killie's keeper really save the penalty of did the ball hit the post ? If the keeper saved the penalty why was their no corner ?

Only 2 points between the top 5 teams.

Arbroath - take a bow for a well won victory ( and I believe the first time we have won away from home against Killie). 

Edited by clashcityrocker

Brilliant and well deserved result for Arbroath.

Maybe next home game the co-commentator (he was clueless) won’t give the Killie goalie the man of the match award when there was still about 13 or 14 minutes of the game to go. His early prediction of Arbroath tiring in the last 20 mins was also way off. 

Thought the stream was okay, not as clear as many others, but whoever was working the replay button needs it taken from him.

8 minutes ago, Fide said:

Agreed. Tommy seems unable to get the best out of the team. Has a team sitting top ever sacked their manager? 

Absolutely this.

We must have the worst midfield in the league, bar none.,, no creativity whatsoever and so easily bullied and outplayed.

No passion and no attacking intent for 70 minutes.

Wright appears unable or unwilling to see what the fans can, and despite sitting top, something has to change.

Arbroath fully deserved their win, they outplayed us for most of the match and their commitment was second to none.

They've also probably got the best player in the league with big Nouble.

The BIG thing however thats ripping my knitting tonight is the shambolic performance of the referee.

Beaton was an absolute joke and the melee at the end was all down to him having no control and his crazy decision making.

Please dont think I'm making excuses for losing but that has got to go down as one of the worst refereeing performances I have ever witnessed.

Good luck to Arbroath for the rest of the season, can we please swap managers?

17 minutes ago, lichtiemike said:

Credit to the Killie fans for what I presume must’ve been a sponsored silence for Children In Need, a worthy cause. 

To be fair to us, it’s hard to get enthused when the team and manager haven’t a clue. 

24 minutes ago, mountzionbrae said:

Maybe next home game the co-commentator (he was clueless) won’t give the Killie goalie the man of the match award when there was still about 13 or 14 minutes of the game to go. His early prediction of Arbroath tiring in the last 20 mins was also way off. 

Thought the stream was okay, not as clear as many others, but whoever was working the replay button needs it taken from him.

Thought it was brilliant, when they were praising the keeper for the penalty save as he was taking the goal kick

2 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

I'm fairly sure this was the case.

Suspect no love lost with him and Roy McGregor. 

He'll be shiting it if Arbroath are top after the next round of fixtures then given his luck with the Pars and County.

33 minutes ago, mountzionbrae said:

Great user name BTW.