Killie v Arbroath 20-11-21

This'll be interesting with us on a reasonably good run of form (the Thistle game aside) and the Lichties not doing badly either. I was disappointed that I didn't get to go to the first game at Gayfield due to a change of plans at work, so looking forward to see what Campbell's men can do. I'd like to think that given our decent win last weekend we can kick on and try to open up a bit of a gap on Raith and Caley Thistle at the top of the table, but Arbroath won't make that easy at all. If we lose an early goal I fear the worst. 

So frustrated we never took 6 points from last 2 games going into this one and the 2 league games after. We absolutely 100 percent should’ve won both games comfortably but wasted chance after chance. We won’t get chance after chance this week. 

Surely we change it up this week I just don’t think we will get away with playing LD left mid and 2 strikers up top here. It leaves us very light defensively, LD needs to come out for in my opinion Bobby Linn. I’d drop Dowds out the team too and stick someone central midfield, probably Craigen and put McKenna behind Nouble.

While I was nervous about the Gayfield game, we seem close to finding our best XI and style of play. Mind you, it’ll probably come back to bite me on the arse. 
In fact, f**k it, the Oli Shaw Goal Machine Roadshow will trundle on. 2-0 to the mighty. 

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

So frustrated we never took 6 points from last 2 games going into this one and the 2 league games after. We absolutely 100 percent should’ve won both games comfortably but wasted chance after chance. We won’t get chance after chance this week. 

Surely we change it up this week I just don’t think we will get away with playing LD left mid and 2 strikers up top here. It leaves us very light defensively, LD needs to come out for in my opinion Bobby Linn. I’d drop Dowds out the team too and stick someone central midfield, probably Craigen and put McKenna behind Nouble.

Craigen in for Donkelly surely.

Maybe Hendo for Dowds 

🇱🇻.Bobby coming off the bench if things were to go wrong.

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Steak and black pudding 

I've been up in Fort William with my girlfriend's parents this week they picked up a couple of those when they were in Arbroath and they're tremendous, they also got me some amazing smoked salmon.

Arbroath - good guys and good food.