Clyde v Fifers

1 hour ago, bullyweehutch said:

Big game for both teams.

Last game we looked comfortable but we have got worse since with East fife improving.

How will we line up and why will it be Jones again?

Ad go way Ally or Cunningham instead o Jones- in fact I’d go way just aboot anyone instead o him

tade just canny manage a start

As bad as we have been, this should still be 3 points.

We controlled last outing at a time we didn't have a goalscorer and Clyde were eventually going to take their chance. We have improved slighty since then and have some goals back in the side bar last week. 

2-1 East Fife

Wallace and Connell with the goals. 

Following positive discussions with NLC, the club is pleased to announce that from this Saturday the Arria Lounge will now be open as a Fanzone for both home and away supporters.

The Fanzone will be hosted this week by former Clyde player Andy Willock who will be joined by his former teammate Derek Frye pre-match. A range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will also be available to purchase.

The Arria Fanzone will open 1pm until kick-off, reopening again at 4.30pm until 6pm.

Entry to the Fanzone is free with no advance booking required. Access can be gained by entering through the turnstile and following the signs.

We hope this new facility will be welcomed by supporters and help to improve the matchday experience at Broadwood.

As a result of this change, Executive Club members will now have access to the Premier Lounge where Executive Club half-time hospitality will now be hosted

Positive news for home and away fans.

On 17/11/2021 at 19:43, GoldenNuggets_YeeHaa said:

As bad as we have been, this should still be 3 points.

We controlled last outing at a time we didn't have a goalscorer and Clyde were eventually going to take their chance. We have improved slighty since then and have some goals back in the side bar last week. 

2-1 East Fife

Wallace and Connell with the goals. 

Ryan wallace back. Thought he was missing this season or was that mcguigan?!

1 hour ago, David W said:

6 home games this season in the league and none of the players outside Goodwillie have managed to score yet. Some effort.

Tecnally your wrang

23 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Cheers! Ticket bought. I'd like to say I'm looking forward to this but...

I think I feel the same! I hope you enjoy your day (but not too much etc). You can pop up to the Arria lounge (through the main doors at the ground) pre/post-match for a refreshment now which will hopefully make the visit to Broadwood a bit more palatable for away fans.

10 minutes ago, Harry Haddock said:

Adolfo what about Rewards membership?Where do we enter? If it is through gates I’ll be cancelling my standing order.

Adolfo- a wee bit o red carpit at the turnstile for Harry should soart him