Che Adams Appreciation Thread

Lyle Lanley

12 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Going to be watching tonight’s goal he scored on repeat forever more. The confidence with which he absolutely buried it - what a joy to see. Delighted for him.

Indeed, looked so assured from the moment he collected the ball from Armstrong’s pass. Got absolutely everything right: cut across the defender so he couldn’t tackle, perfect touch to get the ball out of his feet and then an expert finish that left one of the best keepers around no chance at all.

Going to be watching tonight’s goal he scored on repeat forever more. The confidence with which he absolutely buried it - what a joy to see. Delighted for him.
I think "buried it" is too strong. He gently stroked it in, and delicately felt Schmeichel's anus in the process. A truly considerate lover. [emoji7]

I must say, I was a bit worried after his sloppy first 10 minutes or so that his head might drop, but his mentality seems top notch. He's got almost everything you want from a striker and will hopefully continue to get and take chances.