Clydebank v clyde

passbackdave

5 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Still fucking raging as yesterday, I can deal with defeat but not when the team couldn't be arsed and showed no fight! 

Fair play to the Bankies. What happened in 2002 was a fucking disgrace and hopefully we never ever see that kind of scumbaggery happen again. Even the lead up to Clydebank eventual demise was horrible, playing games at Greenock because Dumbarton refused to accommodate them. My auld man took me to a random rangers friendly at Old Kilbowie when I was 8 or 9 years old and I was obsessed with the ground. It was dreadful to see what happened after... 

With the pyramid, the movement between tiers needs opened up more so clubs like Clydebank, Pollok, Auchinleck etc can progress, especially passing the glorified boys clubs like Colts, Broomhill and Braves who somehow are in the 5th tier. It would be great to see the Bankies back in the senior ranks. 

Hope you guys enjoyed your night, you deserved it on the park, but for what you've been through in the last 25 years, you totally deserved it. All the best guys. 

Great comments there pal, appreciated. Genuinely hope Clyde can bounce back as always enjoyed playing them over the years. Yesterday was a big day for us as a club and a hard one for you guys to take but I think you’ve been very complimentary towards us about it all which isn’t easy. The amount of shite we’ve had, we know how tough that is!

6 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Still fucking raging as yesterday, I can deal with defeat but not when the team couldn't be arsed and showed no fight! 

Fair play to the Bankies. What happened in 2002 was a fucking disgrace and hopefully we never ever see that kind of scumbaggery happen again. Even the lead up to Clydebank eventual demise was horrible, playing games at Greenock because Dumbarton refused to accommodate them. My auld man took me to a random rangers friendly at Old Kilbowie when I was 8 or 9 years old and I was obsessed with the ground. It was dreadful to see what happened after... 

With the pyramid, the movement between tiers needs opened up more so clubs like Clydebank, Pollok, Auchinleck etc can progress, especially passing the glorified boys clubs like Colts, Broomhill and Braves who somehow are in the 5th tier. It would be great to see the Bankies back in the senior ranks. 

Hope you guys enjoyed your night, you deserved it on the park, but for what you've been through in the last 25 years, you totally deserved it. All the best guys. 

Great post, cheers mate. All the best to the bully wee for the rest of the season, hope yous turn it around 🍻 

9 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Embarrassing from David Goodwillie. Had a great view of it on the day but its even worse on a second viewing. 

The most embarrassing thing about it is that he has more talent in his big toe than just about everyone on that pitch (and most players he comes up against on League duty) but he still does shit like this all the time. A horrible person who I wish nothing but failure upon. 

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

The most embarrassing thing about it is that he has more talent in his big toe than just about everyone on that pitch (and most players he comes up against on League duty) but he still does shit like this all the time. A horrible person who I wish nothing but failure upon. 

Absolutely. Complete weapon.

The video reply on twitter posted by The Lovat AFC who in their words “started the club to help with men’s mental health” is sickening. For a club that feel strongly about mental health it’s concerning they find the video they posted funny. The guy is walking alone through the car park. 

Anyway back to the football... a deserved victory for Clydebank, we can’t have any complaints. Best team on the day won. I wish them well & hope the team can do the business against Annan. 

1 hour ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

The video reply on twitter posted by The Lovat AFC who in their words “started the club to help with men’s mental health” is sickening. For a club that feel strongly about mental health it’s concerning they find the video they posted funny. The guy is walking alone through the car park. 

As much as I agree with what you are saying, I struggle to have much sympathy with Goodwillie on an individual level.

18 hours ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

The amount of empathy Clyde fans feel for a horrid wee rapist really is something.