Clydebank v clyde

passbackdave

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

He should have booked DGW for that embarrassing dive in the first half. 

Wasn't sure what happened there. Was queuing for the bog and heard a roar and when I walked over to see what happened your keeper had the ball in his hands.

Well done the bully wee fans in being honest with ur opinions on the game and not just say we got lucky with 2 breakaways. Like i said before the game we share a connection thatll never be broken???? We both hate the jags and we hate airdrie. Spoke 2 a few auld clyde fans in lovat after the game n brand new guys. Am no so sure id be as nice talking about my team as they were giving how bad there manager is. Hope the bully wee bounce back asap. 

Mon the papers

57 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Well done the bully wee fans in being honest with ur opinions on the game and not just say we got lucky with 2 breakaways. Like i said before the game we share a connection thatll never be broken???? We both hate the jags and we hate airdrie. Spoke 2 a few auld clyde fans in lovat after the game n brand new guys. Am no so sure id be as nice talking about my team as they were giving how bad there manager is. Hope the bully wee bounce back asap. 

Mon the papers

Not our first rodeo in this circumstance. Lot of fans thought it’s be a tricky tie - I personally thought we’d win comfortably- but we were absolute garbage today and lost to the better team. 

f**k the Jags.

Winnable tie for the banking with the way we're playing! I'd rather not get you guys for that reason. 
Id love a scottish cup game v use. I only ever seen a couple of games between the clubs at kilbowie and boghead in 90s and they were magic but for me at that age it was just another game.

Mon the papers

Warmed up sobered up - what a good day but some thinking>

Elgin played better against us both home and away than Clyde did yesterday - in all honesty if thats indicative youd struggle in the WoS League. Surely youre better thn that?

2nd half was Clydebanks best home performance of the season so far but first half was a bit of a bore. As many have said couldve been 4 or 5 by the end.

Bankies are better away from home so want an away draw next round - wed easily take over 500 to the likesof Stirling but money wise a top team away and even a humping doesny matter

11 minutes ago, jaggyness said:
16 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:
Nope, it got moved to Airdrie.

Did that not happen to Clydebank Fc as well?

Haha what a weapon. You just think back to the save the jags days when you had Bankies fans raising money to save your club. That was before you got saved again by a euromillions winner. What happened to Clydebank was nothing to do with us not being able to raise the money, we had it, we were shafted. Thats in the past, but it seems fans of clubs like yer own have no clue. Tbh I hope you don’t have to go through it, but maybe it would be a bit humbling and stop you coming across like massive arsehole. 

29 minutes ago, Big Davy Boy said:

Elgin played better against us both home and away than Clyde did yesterday - in all honesty if thats indicative youd struggle in the WoS League. Surely youre better thn that?

We were particularly poor yesterday but we really are dreadful. Been stinking League one out all year. Fortunately East Fife are almost as bad as we are

Warmed up sobered up - what a good day but some thinking>
2nd half was Clydebanks best home performance of the season so far but first half was a bit of a bore. As many have said couldve been 4 or 5 by the end.
Bankies are better away from home so want an away draw next round - wed easily take over 500 to the likesof Stirling but money wise a top team away and even a humping doesny matter

Aye, we are shite and have a real battle on our hands to retain our SPFL status over the next decade or two as progressive teams start to move up.

Unlike a lot of other clubs our community ties aren’t particularly strong, we don’t have a very good structure or model about the club and to be brutally honest I’m worried where we are heading longer term.

Still fucking raging as yesterday, I can deal with defeat but not when the team couldn't be arsed and showed no fight! 

Fair play to the Bankies. What happened in 2002 was a fucking disgrace and hopefully we never ever see that kind of scumbaggery happen again. Even the lead up to Clydebank eventual demise was horrible, playing games at Greenock because Dumbarton refused to accommodate them. My auld man took me to a random rangers friendly at Old Kilbowie when I was 8 or 9 years old and I was obsessed with the ground. It was dreadful to see what happened after... 

With the pyramid, the movement between tiers needs opened up more so clubs like Clydebank, Pollok, Auchinleck etc can progress, especially passing the glorified boys clubs like Colts, Broomhill and Braves who somehow are in the 5th tier. It would be great to see the Bankies back in the senior ranks. 

Hope you guys enjoyed your night, you deserved it on the park, but for what you've been through in the last 25 years, you totally deserved it. All the best guys. 

22 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Still fucking raging as yesterday, I can deal with defeat but not when the team couldn't be arsed and showed no fight! 

Fair play to the Bankies. What happened in 2002 was a fucking disgrace and hopefully we never ever see that kind of scumbaggery happen again. Even the lead up to Clydebank eventual demise was horrible, playing games at Greenock because Dumbarton refused to accommodate them. My auld man took me to a random rangers friendly at Old Kilbowie when I was 8 or 9 years old and I was obsessed with the ground. It was dreadful to see what happened after... 

With the pyramid, the movement between tiers needs opened up more so clubs like Clydebank, Pollok, Auchinleck etc can progress, especially passing the glorified boys clubs like Colts, Broomhill and Braves who somehow are in the 5th tier. It would be great to see the Bankies back in the senior ranks. 

Hope you guys enjoyed your night, you deserved it on the park, but for what you've been through in the last 25 years, you totally deserved it. All the best guys. 

Appreciate the post. Fwiw I hope you guys turn things around and get a bit more stability.

19 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Wasnt as blatant as the penalty he got in the midweek game but it was up there. 

He went down holding his shin when he went down for his penalty a couple of weeks ago at Firhill. If he was kicked anywhere, it certainly wasn't his shin. Wee shite.