Clydebank v clyde

passbackdave

6 minutes ago, razamanaz said:

I thought that was the idea of every club in the cup being licensed, you can keep your home advantage and hopefully get a replay. Well done Bankies

ps in Germany at the draw the ''smaller'' team gets to play at home first, no matter who comes out first - sounds exciting

I will bet VERY good money whoever they get and however they perform, they won't get a replay.

Good luck to them. Bet your lager tastes better than the one I’m guzzling right now. 
It would however be a right kick in the teeth if you end up with Celtic or Rangers. That pathetic display could cost us £100k+.
Normally I get enraged by our fans not realising that we wouldn't get the same team as a team that just knocked us out since the draw is made by numbers based on alhabetical order. In this instance, it won't make the slightest difference.

44 minutes ago, razamanaz said:

I thought that was the idea of every club in the cup being licensed, you can keep your home advantage and hopefully get a replay. Well done Bankies

ps in Germany at the draw the ''smaller'' team gets to play at home first, no matter who comes out first - sounds exciting

I disagree. It's a far bigger shock if a wee side actually beats a big club away from home. Albion Rovers should have won at Ibrox some years back, but thanks to a little help from the referee won a replay. Plus for a lot of wee clubs, playing at Ibrox or Celtic Park is a massive financial bonus.

Just had a wonderful wee phone call from Andy - one of my Clyde pals from what seems like last week but was more like 35 years since we went to see the Bankies and Bully Wee together. Him and Stan and Phil and Jimmy and the others were at the game. I'm real sorry you were disappointed but also dead chuffed you were there and part of one of our biggest days. I'm just sorry I didn't bump into you guys to chew the breeze some. Real fitba guys and real smashin fellas. Hope to catch up with you soon and that you manage to get something out the season. Take care guys 

11 hours ago, colliedug said:

FWIW I'm a Jag and would love Clydebank to beat the gypsies today and then we get Clydebank in the draw on Monday & we f##k them by double figures in the next round for the ultimately pleasing Scottish Cup run. C'mon the Jags

F#ck the jags and wee jobby mccall

Mon the papers