Clydebank v clyde

passbackdave

15 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Attendance today lads?

2 minutes ago, jagfox OG said:

Sold out. So whatever the capacity is.2000?

Stand to be corrected but I think at the moment the capacity is in the region of 1040.

4 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

I'm just leaving the park. Going up road for a few shandies. Absolutely made up. just like to say thanks to all associated with Clyde, who were great. Also the folk on here who've been pretty dignified tbh. You just don't know how made up we are, the journey has been long and difficult. All the very best folks. 

Enjoy your night Bankiebill. God knows Bankies everywhere deserve it. I just wish it wasn’t at our expense.

Edited by Scott-Replay

3 minutes ago, jagfox OG said:

A decent draw and that could nigh on double. 

I’m torn between a winnable home game or a big crowd away. The pay day would come in very handy in terms of continuing the work that is being done at Holm Park. Today and against Elgin we sold out and today especially we could probably have sold out twice over at least.

Roll on Monday night. Already had a domestic after telling the missus I am home for a weekend in January!

3 minutes ago, RosspCfc said:

What would the situation be if you got a Premiership team at home? Keep it at Holm Park or would police insist it was at Dumbarton, Firhill or similar?

I reckon the opposition would be wanting it moved, and the police would likely be happy with that too.

11 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I reckon the opposition would be wanting it moved, and the police would likely be happy with that too.

Its got a safety certificate so the police can do one and it wouldnt be a huge crowd anyway so its doable, Dumbarton played Rangers at home a few times and there were no issues. 
Keep any home draw at Holm Park. 
It would be more fun to make say Rangers come to us (albeit not financially) and see their ‘fans’ raging because the Dubai Loyal or the Fort William supporters team can’t get a ticket. 

Edited by Inanimate Carbon Rod

7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Its got a safety certificate so the police can do one and it wouldnt be a huge crowd anyway so its doable, Dumbarton played Rangers at home a few times and there were no issues. 
Keep any home draw at Holm Park. 
It would be more fun to make say Rangers come to us (albeit not financially) and see their ‘fans’ raging because the Dubai Loyal or the Fort William supporters team can’t get a ticket. 

Take your 208 tickets and f**k off.

Long term it would be better away from home mind you.

4 minutes ago, TamClyde said:

Why was half the ground shut off?? could easy fit another couple hundred round there. 

From the stream it looked like just the grass embankments at the far end that were empty? Not sure we have a safety cert that allows them to be used.

48 minutes ago, jagfox OG said:

👀👀👀👀

Why is he so bothered about the result? :lol:

Firstly, congrats to Bankies who thoroughly deserved to win. They wanted it more. 

As for our imposters I could be here all night. No aggression about us. No ability. Nothing. Constant aimless punts up the park to nobody. A player in Splaine who gives the ball straight back to the opposition every time he has it. Gomis was pish too but him getting substituted and Splaine playing the full game was an absolute joke. 

Just utterly scunnered tbh. Shocks happen in cups but the manner in which we lost today's game was shameful. Not a single shot on target.

Edited by C. Muir

30 minutes ago, RosspCfc said:

What would the situation be if you got a Premiership team at home? Keep it at Holm Park or would police insist it was at Dumbarton, Firhill or similar?

I thought that was the idea of every club in the cup being licensed, you can keep your home advantage and hopefully get a replay. Well done Bankies

ps in Germany at the draw the ''smaller'' team gets to play at home first, no matter who comes out first - sounds exciting

46 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

I'm just leaving the park. Going up road for a few shandies. Absolutely made up. just like to say thanks to all associated with Clyde, who were great. Also the folk on here who've been pretty dignified tbh. You just don't know how made up we are, the journey has been long and difficult. All the very best folks. 

Good luck to them. Bet your lager tastes better than the one I’m guzzling right now. 

It would however be a right kick in the teeth if you end up with Celtic or Rangers. That pathetic display could cost us £100k+.