Clydebank v clyde

passbackdave

Well done Clydebank.  Clearly wanted to win it.  Meanwhile, we were utterly gutless and looked disinterested as well as clueless and unable to pass the ball in the attacking half.  As bad as we’ve been this season, that was on another level today.  The players should donate their wages to charity.

3 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

I’ve seen us lose to Fortmartine, Nairn and Spartans in the cup, but that was the most disgraceful performance out the lot. 

Clydebank wanted it and we didn’t., they thoroughly deserved to win. 

Danny Lennon - thanks for everything but I’m afraid it’s time to move on.

Bring back Barry!

20 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Well done Bankies, hope we draw each other in the semis.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Hope you and your boy had a great day mate. Do the Sons count as a big team? It feels like fate that we meet you boys now. 

I need to process this but for me that was special. My wee boy loved it and hes hooked. Was a bit disappointed with the are you airdrie in disguise shite getting sung, but dont think its reflective of the guys on here. We built this club up from a badge and a name and our boys give it everything every single game. Jamie Darroch Nicky Little etc give us everything and what amazing ambassadors for our team. We may have been painted as a diddy team or whatever previously, but you’ll never find a club as accepting, welcoming or run with more passion and love than Clydebank, anyone can be a Bankie, we have one of the best non full time youth academies in the west of Scotland, we came from nothing, we are the community we come from, i am beyond proud. 
As for the sons in the next round, it would be nice, but a draw away to Celtic would secure our future for a good few years. 

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Craig Ferguson, Gregory’s Girl, Barrs Irn Bru, your boys took one hellllllll of a beating! 

There's more Thistle fans than Clyde fans in Cumbernaluld m8.

Hope you had a great day and good luck in the draw for the next round.

Clyde? Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Fortmartine and Spartans were low points, but that was absolutely unacceptable today, probably the worst I can really remember.

Think Danny has to go, done a great job for us but we need a change. Just not acceptable at all.

30 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Bring back Barry!

Comically Barry Ferguson's stint was thrown out there in defence of Lennon today. At least he would have shipped out half this team by the end of August.

Well done Clydebank. Absolutely no complaints about the result, it should have probably been four or five.

1 minute ago, David W said:

Comically Barry Ferguson's stint was thrown out there in defence of Lennon today. At least he would have shipped out half this team by the end of August.

Well done Clydebank. Absolutely no complaints about the result, it should have probably been four or five.

Four or five? That bad?

5 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

None of those teams are even in a league directly below the SPFL so there’s your starting point.

Lol thats the point, we have a 33% chance  of lowland league football if we win the league and beat the eosfl and sosfl champions, then a 33% chance of promotion to the spfl with a three way play off. Utter nonsense.